Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Horrific Injury in Bray

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Horrific Injury in Bray

First, best wishes for a speedy recovery to Sugarloaf's Kevin Fox who received an appalling head injury in the WDL Thomas Scott (Div. 2) Cup final last Saturday. An innocuous challenge saw him collide head-first with the wall at the Carlisle grounds. The thing is, there was NO medical cover at the game which I find amazing. The ref came racing across the pitch looking for a doctor but there was none so a nurse in attendance volunteered herself- it seemed to me that she may have saved the lad's life. The ref and his assistants handled things really well. The WDL charged a fiver a head into the game but couldn't provide medical cover- disgrace.
    All you zombies tweet tweet tweet.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    First, best wishes for a speedy recovery to Sugarloaf's Kevin Fox who received an appalling head injury in the WDL Thomas Scott (Div. 2) Cup final last Saturday. An innocuous challenge saw him collide head-first with the wall at the Carlisle grounds. The thing is, there was NO medical cover at the game which I find amazing. The ref came racing across the pitch looking for a doctor but there was none so a nurse in attendance volunteered herself- it seemed to me that she may have saved the lad's life. The ref and his assistants handled things really well. The WDL charged a fiver a head into the game but couldn't provide medical cover- disgrace.
    Sounds nasty,hope the poor guy is ok,best wishes and a speedy recovery from everyone all over the country