Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: great win

cfcgirl

great win

well done to longford for beating shamrock rovers 3-2 it must of been some closing minutes

Krusty The Mon
    well done lads. i was listening to game on radio last night, i would like to hear report from eye witnesses. the longford supporters just blew the hoops crowd away. i hope to toddle down to flancare one of these weeks to seeyall, or wait til we meet in the cup!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    What a complete turn around!! absolute magic game, the whole team put in a brilliant performance...long may it last!
    Ever get the feelin' you have been cheated?

techs
    the atmosphere from our end was electric for the first time in a long time, we blew rovers away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yeah in fairness the drums are really needed for the home games too....maybe they will make a comeback....that support is really needed at home..

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    yeah it makes it all worth while when the players come to show their pprechiation. pip and mcgovern joint man of the match and everyone else played well too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    What an atmosphere last night hopefully we can keep it going
    If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Great to see the good times seem to be back at the Flansiro!!!! And beating Rovers is even sweeter too, did their "fans" cause any hassle last night?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Originally posted by PAURO 7
    Great to see the good times seem to be back at the Flansiro!!!! And beating Rovers is even sweeter too, did their "fans" cause any hassle last night?
    OK before you think ive gone mad, i now realise it wasnt played at the Flansiro! just hope the buzz continues all the way up to the LC Final and beyond! its great to see the lads putting 100% in, dont know what happened but it seems to be working!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    even the papers said how loud de town fans were, good to see things turning around, the squad are too good to go down or be in a playoff, europe should be our focus and not survival.

justing looking at my jersey last night and still can't believe what has happened in the past few years, premier division football, cup final, europe, flancare park, U21 cup and now the league cup final, looooooooooooooooooooooong may it continue and heres to senior silverwear and a night of celebration for all fans everywhere !!!!!!!!!
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    here here !!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    all we need to do is get the singing fans joined together at home matches. its more important to have an atmosphere at home thatn it is away.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    so will we have good away support for the cup match on sunday, i'm looking forward to it, a nice sunny sunday afternoon ( fingers crossed ) and de town in the capital so no traveling for me, have a nice beer before the game, seal a victory and then off to town on the beer and visit tram co before it closes for a while for a lick of paint, then off for a nice big kebab or curry and then ring in sick to work for monday, ahhhh isn't life good !!!!!!
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Originally posted by the dj
    even the papers said how loud de town fans were, good to see things turning around, the squad are too good to go down or be in a playoff, europe should be our focus and not survival.

justing looking at my jersey last night and still can't believe what has happened in the past few years, premier division football, cup final, europe, flancare park, U21 cup and now the league cup final, looooooooooooooooooooooong may it continue and heres to senior silverwear and a night of celebration for all fans everywhere !!!!!!!!!
    Yep very proud of the lads recent run of form. Wearing the red and black with pride around Edinburgh! We're not making up the numbers anymore, we're an established Premier Division team and lets keep it that way! Amazing turnaround seeing as only a few weeks it was all doom and gloom!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    at the end of the drogs game i was disgusted and heard something i never thought i would hear in flancare, a section of the stand booed the team off the pitch, mabe that was the kick in the arse they needed,

i've had the red and black with me, in america, slovakia, austria, czech republic, ibiza, london, preston and in all corners of the country and i'll always wear it with pride !!!!!

roll on the sunny sunday of football and beer !!!!

well done to all at the club for the recent results

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just got back from Las Vegas Baby add that to the list that the great jersey has been, heard the news.. brilllllliant win, keep it up lads,

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    the great jersey was in vages in 2001 !!!!!!!!! aslo on st louis, orlando, new york, atlanta and on 28 sept it will be at the us grand prix with a big red and black flag !!!!!!!!!!

then a week later it will appear over the skies of florida when i do a jump from 15000 ft with my town jersey on and myself and a mate holding a town flag between us !!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    sounds like fun. yen should do a cork city job where they have pictures in their programme wearing the city jersey all over the world. some fella was wearing it in the great wall of china for the town match programme.