Thanked in
    0 Posts

U21's v UCD

Sunday 6th July

Enda McGuill Cup 1st round

Versus U.C.D

in Belfield kick-off 11 am

"As always your support would be much appreciated" Eddie Moen

Check with the club to make sure the game is on.

We have a bad record U21 wise against the students.
    Best of luck to Ed and the lads.

Can't make it myself, but will try and make a few matches this season and spot some talent.

I know none of the first team will be playing as they are down to the bare bone squad wise.
    Any condescension detected in this post is fully unintentional and is solely the perception of the reader. If I think you're an idiot, I'll tell you that. You won't need to intuit it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Who's R Hibbitt for County looks like a good one? Ed could have unearthed a good one.

Had Mullingar Town their U-13's out!

Enda McGill under 21 Cup first round - Sth Leinster: Garda 5 (E Gannon 2, J Bennett pen, D Owens, P Hearne), Mullingar Ath 1 (K Keegan); UCD 4 (G Sargeant 2, A Gallen 2), Kildare County 3 (R Hibbitt 3).

Nth Leinster: Shelbourne 9 (D Donoghue 4, A Murphy 2, G Rowe, D Dunne, A Kinsella), Mullingar Town 0; Athlone Town 1, Belgrove 1 aet Athlone Town won 6-5 on pens. Drogheda Utd 1 (M Connor), Du ndalk 0.

Connacht/Ulster : Finn Harps 6 (N Cooke 2, G Cross 2, S McGowan, P Ferry), Derry City 1; Mervue Utd 4, NUI Galway 1; Mayo League 6, Galway Utd 0.

Munster: Cork City 2 (K Lordan, G Murphy), Cobh Ramblers 0; UL Aishling 2, Kerry League 3; Kilkenny City 1 (D Raggett), Waterford Utd 2 (PJ Barniville, J Halpin).
    Any condescension detected in this post is fully unintentional and is solely the perception of the reader. If I think you're an idiot, I'll tell you that. You won't need to intuit it.