Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

View Poll Results: Is it OK for Dahamsta to call a member a dumbass and a moron?

Voters
17065. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 0.06%
  • No

55 0.32%
  • Only if the member is Gilberto

17,000 99.62%
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumbass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Dumbass

no need for the offensive remark underneath my deleted message... as i said i dont know whats the story with the POTM
    There's the right way, the wrong way.... and the Max Power way!! :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    You might know more if you actually read posts before hitting the reply button. And I'm not just talking about POTM.
    Last edited by dahamsta; 16/01/2008 at 2:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilberto_eire View Post
    no need for the offensive remark underneath my deleted message... as i said i dont know whats the story with the POTM
    Thicker skin, gilberto.
    Did you ever notice that in every painting of Adam & Eve, they have belly buttons. Think about that...take as long as you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
    You might know more if you actually read posts before hitting the reply button. And I'm not just talking about POTM.
    and whats that got to do with what i said?.... i had no problem with the message been deleted it was the offensive comment wrote beneath it..... i was called a dumbass=no infraction. i call someone ''the smuggest poster on here'' and thats ''personal abuse''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    I was a bit surprised/taken aback when I saw the comment this morning, felt it was uncalled for. Even if someone is a regular offender for posting in the wrong place, still don't feel they should be called a dumbass.
    Havin a weekend away is quite frankly,lettin ur team mates down!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    You've just proved my assertion for a second time. You realise that your presence on Foot.ie is actually worthless, right, that you contribute absolutely nothing of actual value?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EAFC_rdfl View Post
    I was a bit surprised/taken aback when I saw the comment this morning, felt it was uncalled for. Even if someone is a regular offender for posting in the wrong place, still don't feel they should be called a dumbass.
    it was my 1st time posting in a wrong thread, message been deleted was warranted, name calling wasnt. never posted in that thread before.

Dahamsta you never did like me anyway and i wouldnt repeat some of the things you called me before in PM when i tried to ask about infractions before, respect is a 2 way thing you know, i never dis-respected you once although i cant say the same about the other way around.

a bit of common courtesy goes a long way in life you know!!

and you've read all my posts to know that......how?. give me examples how my contribution is worthless??.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    I don't want your respect gilberto_eire. The only thing you could do to earn respect would be to post on another site until your braincells start multiplying.

9. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    although i was first under the assumption it was Sligoman who done it(since he's the mod there) i now know who called me that. very touching name title you put to the thread here, you should be ashamed to call yourself a man, im 21 and ive a lot more respect for people then you do!.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Seeing my handle next to the deletion notice wasn't enough of a hint for you, no? Jesus, you really are a moron. Do society a favour, move into a cave somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Seeing my handle next to the deletion notice wasn't enough of a hint for you, no? Jesus, you really are a moron. Do society a favour, move into a cave somewhere.
    nope i dont pick through posts on internet forums like you might i have other various things going on!!

your such a nice guy im going to nominate you for a ''persons of the year award''

must have gathered quite a few friends through life talking to people like that!!.

anyway even though im 21(any many years your junior) im going to be the bigger man and not entertain a common (internet) bully like yourself!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Be even bigger and don't post on the site at all. You'd be doing us all a favour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,611 Posts
    sorry dahamsta, but i have to say that if two message board contributors were carrying on like you and gilberto_eire are in this thread, i would expect an infraction to be issued against you for winding-up/personal abuse...

dumbass? moron? - for someone who doesnt tolerate messing about between people on this site i find your remarks here extremely hypocritical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    SkStu, I can tell you with absolutely honesty that if someone else was dissing gilberto_eire in a dedicated thread like this, in a quiet forum, I'd be laughing my ass off. There are exceptions to every rule, and gilberto_eire is truly exceptional in the categories you mention above. He contributes nothing of value to the site, and he wastes both my time and the time of our moderators with the idiocy that comes from his keyboard. That's a net loss to everyone involved.

adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Perhaps but it still is of no real benefit to the site to bring yourself down to a level of petty name calling over the issue.
    Check out my new sports blog http://www.action81.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Doesn't bother me chum. I love the way you've all rallied around though, it's very sweet. Well done!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    In fairness dahamsta the point I'm making is that I doubt engaging on this level with gilberto does not serve any benefit to you apart from the temporary glee of irritating him which doesn't really serve your aims much in the long term.

Surely a better tactic would be to refuse to engage with him altogether if you feel this way about him so that you could show that you feel his view are irrelevant to you?
    Check out my new sports blog http://www.action81.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    SkStu, I can tell you with absolutely honesty that if someone else was dissing gilberto_eire in a dedicated thread like this, in a quiet forum, I'd be laughing my ass off. There are exceptions to every rule, and gilberto_eire is truly exceptional in the categories you mention above. He contributes nothing of value to the site, and he wastes both my time and the time of our moderators with the idiocy that comes from his keyboard. That's a net loss to everyone involved.

adam
    i contribute as much as any other poster on this site.... go dig up my worthless posts so and prove your point. obviously someone who doesnt like you is going to say stuff like that!!.

i think i like everyone else deserves to be treated with a bit of respect...unless of course i show none myself, which has not been the case!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

adam
    do these exceptions always involve yourself, you gave a warning to our forum last week for behaviour very similar to yours on this thread
    "Some weeks the lady is good looking and some weeks they're not. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi". - Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

adam
    Seconded

Bit ridiculous of you to talk about internet bullying Gilberto when you laughably pmed me a few months back threatening me if I ever went near Terryland again don't you think? LtiD too I think

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast