Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

View Poll Results: Is it OK for Dahamsta to call a member a dumbass and a moron?

Voters
17065. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 0.06%
  • No

55 0.32%
  • Only if the member is Gilberto

17,000 99.62%
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumbass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinZac View Post
    topic?
    Yeah - "Hilarious Galway Indignation - sponsored by Tuam Molehill to Mountain Conversion Services"
    Kom Igen, FCK...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
    If I put my mind to it I could, but vBulletin doesn't provide the facility and I have better things to do with my time.
    If it is really important you can change their password in Admin settings, use that to log on to their account, and then read their PMs...it would only take a minute or two but you would lose the trust of some (and he would have to get a new password). You also can see how many PMs someone has without reading them from AdminCP
    My Guarantee
    Am looking for old Irish matches on VHS, PM me if you have some and I'll upload them here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    I know how to use vBulletin, thanks. I was asked a question and I answered it. Perhaps you should attend to your own vBulletin and mind your own business?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    I know how to use vBulletin, thanks. I was asked a question and I answered it. Perhaps you should attend to your own vBulletin and mind your own business?
    Did anyone else visualise Grandpa Simpson pulling up to the Simpson Family on a Harley, saying his off to Vegas and the Simpsons going 'Here we go again', whilst reading this.......?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    Did anyone else visualise Grandpa Simpson pulling up to the Simpson Family on a Harley, saying his off to Vegas and the Simpsons going 'Here we go again', whilst reading this.......?
    Eh, no.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John83 View Post
    Eh, no.
    As far as appreciation goes I really do think I'm the Galileo of this era

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    As far as appreciation goes I really do think I'm the Galileo of this era
    I was thinking more along the lines of Joseph Smith Junior.
    Your Chairperson,
    Gavin
    Membership Advisory Board
    "Ex Bardus , Vicis"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinZac View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of Joseph Smith Junior.
    Bar that time I went picking apples with Jesus I assure you I have little in common with Smithy

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    anyone seen my shift key? there must be only one around here. alright, own up,who has it? don't worry gilberto_eire, i know it's not you. anyone else want to fess up? o shea ya scallywag, where are ya?!!!!!
    Sorry, yer a dumbass and you don't "add value" to this site, i have decided to ignore your comments

How did I only spot this thread now?! ah bloody work.......

I'm lost. What's wrong with Jacobs crackers? I love Jacobs crackers, eat em dry sometimes!
    I was once told its impossible to eat a pack in 5 mins without any water. I did it, is that true? my stomach was solid for about a week after though
    I also ate 6 in a minute, is that another record or were people taking the michael out of me?!

Originally Posted by kingdom hoop
    Maybe the way it was said was heavy-handed but it should be pretty obvious that's the way we work here.

eewwwww....fingers down throar........................:ROFL

That's probably how it seems to you. But answer me these; If I agree with someone does that mean I'm sucking up to them? Would you say I was sucking up to you if I agreed with you? Do you really think my motives here are born out of trying to impress dahamsta?
    Yes.

Which is worse for an adult - saying you pretty much agree with him because you do and not worrying what others think, or not agreeing with his views but then not presenting your argument because you're afraid he might pick on you afterwards?
    Teacher, teacher, I always thought adults thought us not to name call, and not to bully and not to dictate and and and and

Is it just me or is Kingdom Hoops' writing style extremely grating? Its more flowery than a dutch market. At least gilberto doesnt have any allusions to being a "writer". There. Someone pointed it out to you. happy now?
    It was fun and interesting for the first say, 10 posts, but then, well, i think you got it pretty spot on, however like that rogue in france, there is always some good, like reading his travel diatribe is actually really interesting. Sometimes, there are gems in the posts - if you take the time to read them i.e. you know its on a subject that greatly interests you - others you just skim over and move onto the next post.

Out of curiosity can you read our PMs??
    Of course, the messages aren't encypted, a little \"select * from table_pm_message where user_name = "gilberto_eire" "\
    or something such like, it doesn't disappear into a magic hole, only to be retrieved by those who "placed" it there *smiles

*run out of smiley thingies - and thats not meant as one of those stupid sarcastic smileys either it was the one using : ) a nice one !

Like I said, I'm not going to engage in any further debate on the use of the word. If you want a robust debate on the subject, do it on Damien's blog. Although I'm sure he's as bored with people's eagerness to be offended as I am.
    I must be a slow reader, or else im enjoying this loads, anyhow to the point, i get wound up on here sometimes, about stupid things, and its great to be looking through the HDTV on this one, but adam, I can 100% assure you that when something directly effects you, your opinions/morals/beliefs do and will change. If ( and god forbid ) you and your future wife had a child with some learning disabillities, you would change this stance.
    Last edited by paul_oshea; 25/01/2008 at 1:09 PM.
    I'm a bloke,I'm an ocker
    And I really love your knockers,I'm a labourer by day,
    I **** up all me pay,Watching footy on TV,
    Just feed me more VB,Just pour my beer,And get my smokes, And go away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I Gee-whizzed my touchy once. I couldn't walk straight for a week.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noby View Post
    I Gee-whizzed my touchy once. I couldn't walk straight for a week.
    Too much info, Noby. Too much info.
    Quoting years at random since 1975

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    in my view someone with over 37,000 posts is the dumbass here, do you spend all your time on the forum? have you not got a life? seriously you would want to get out more your a grown man, cop on to yourself, like a big child "my forum i can do what i want" thats childs play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Well, actually, yes I do spend quite a lot of time on the forum frog-gufc, what with me running it for 6 years and all. And if you had a wee look around before you jumped in with your little rant, you'd have noticed that the vast majority of my posts - over thirty thousand, to be precise - are in the Football Feeds forum, which is automated. Would you like to revise your opinion now, or are you going to keep going regardless like the ever-so-bright gilberto_eire?

adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Well, actually, yes I do spend quite a lot of time on the forum frog-gufc, what with me running it for 6 years and all. And if you had a wee look around before you jumped in with your little rant, you'd have noticed that the vast majority of my posts - over thirty thousand, to be precise - are in the Football Feeds forum, which is automated. Would you like to revise your opinion now, or are you going to keep going regardless like the ever-so-bright gilberto_eire?

adam
    Check and Mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

adam
    *YAWN*

Still mentioning me?. I can see another few posts challenging your views that you skipped to include me in that one there!!.
    It could'nt be more obvious how much you dont like me on a personal level, because we had a differance of opinion on a thread some time ago!!.

Anyway i said i wouldnt post until the poll was over which was yesterday!!.
    The numbers against me don't bother me, after looking over the posts. EVERY limerick fan had something negative to say about me, mainly because of who i support im going to guess, hardly a coincidance. Also a few UCD fans aswell, although some were nice!.
    So that would make up about 90% of the ''Against Me'' part so i wont be losing much sleep over all this!!.

Look Dahamsta i don't care about your fascist views tbh. Your extremely rude and numerous posters have posted there disgust at some of your points!.
    Im actually quite interested to see how you'd have faired in that I.Q test i posted my score from. Wouldnt'nt be surprised if i had scored higher then you even though your nearly double my age!!.

A victory for Gilberto was a victory for Democracy. The people have spoken!.
    There's the right way, the wrong way.... and the Max Power way!! :-D

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    i just cant wait till yer kids are old enough to read and come on and see the little tanglings daddy gets involved in.......

actually i can, ill be old enough by then
    I'm a bloke,I'm an ocker
    And I really love your knockers,I'm a labourer by day,
    I **** up all me pay,Watching footy on TV,
    Just feed me more VB,Just pour my beer,And get my smokes, And go away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    I am quite rude, I'm well aware of that. But at least I'm not a moron, eh? The fact that I don't do "IQ tests" on the interwebs would be a hint...

Paul, my 11yo wanted to nominate this for POTY, I had to tell him he was too late.

Whoa, a late surge there for option 3 in the poll! Who expected that?! Where did those 16,983 people come from?!

adam /living the stereotype
    Last edited by dahamsta; 25/01/2008 at 2:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_oshea View Post
    Sorry, yer a dumbass and you don't "add value" to this site, i have decided to ignore your comments
    Look here, ye bull humpin' muck savage...

Whoa, a late surge there for option 3 in the poll! Who expected that?! Where did those 16,983 people come from?!
    ROFL
    Last edited by strangeirish; 25/01/2008 at 3:02 PM.
    Did you ever notice that in every painting of Adam & Eve, they have belly buttons. Think about that...take as long as you want.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

adam /living the stereotype
    There's something not quite right about that poll!!

Who'd have thought that all of the 16,983 former members of 70's funk group "Earth, Wind and Fire" felt like that!!
    Quoting years at random since 1975

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_oshea View Post

How did I only spot this thread now?! ah bloody work.......

I was once told its impossible to eat a pack in 5 mins without any water. I did it, is that true? my stomach was solid for about a week after though
    I also ate 6 in a minute, is that another record or were people taking the michael out of me?!

eewwwww....fingers down throar........................:ROFL

Yes.

Teacher, teacher, I always thought adults thought us not to name call, and not to bully and not to dictate and and and and

It was fun and interesting for the first say, 10 posts, but then, well, i think you got it pretty spot on, however like that rogue in france, there is always some good, like reading his travel diatribe is actually really interesting. Sometimes, there are gems in the posts - if you take the time to read them i.e. you know its on a subject that greatly interests you - others you just skim over and move onto the next post.

Of course, the messages aren't encypted, a little \"select * from table_pm_message where user_name = "gilberto_eire" "\
    or something such like, it doesn't disappear into a magic hole, only to be retrieved by those who "placed" it there *smiles

*run out of smiley thingies - and thats not meant as one of those stupid sarcastic smileys either it was the one using : ) a nice one !

I must be a slow reader, or else im enjoying this loads, anyhow to the point, i get wound up on here sometimes, about stupid things, and its great to be looking through the HDTV on this one, but adam, I can 100% assure you that when something directly effects you, your opinions/morals/beliefs do and will change. If ( and god forbid ) you and your future wife had a child with some learning disabillities, you would change this stance.
    Dumbass.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast