Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: The effect of drink at Christmas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The effect of drink at Christmas

After a few scoops on Christmas Day, I logged on to see of any other foot.iers had words of wisdoms, when I came across this from Bungle in the Lawrie Sanchez thread.

I though it was a good read until I came to the assessment about John O'Shea. Now I freely admit that I am not JOS biggest fan but when I read this I thought I had more than over indulged in the alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
    Given is our only truly world class player. Richard Dunne and Steve Finnan would be easilly good enough to make the England team. Finnan is in my opinion the best right back in the premier league and Dunne is one of the best centre halves in the British game. Duff was world class. To be honest right now, I struggle to get enthusiastic about his return because he will probably be injured within 3 weeks.

Robbie Keane would make the England squad (bench player). He is a very good premiership player but Waide rightly says that he rarely cuts it at international level.

Doyle is a very good striker who could end up playing for one of the top sides in England if he keeps improving. He's a good all round striker with the will and the hunger to get better.

Hunt is a player who I really like. As a Liverpool fan, I think he'd be a great signing.

s.Ireland can I believe reach the very top....whether that is with Ireland remains to be seen.

O'Shea has really missed the boat. He's content at being United's 12th man rather than fulfilling the world class potential that he has.

Apart from that, we have a motley crew of decent premiership players/very good championship players and our usual quota of highly promising young players.

Definitely good enough to have a very bright future with the right manager.

Regarding Northern Ireland, I really believe they have a very decent chace of qualifying for the nect world cup.
    I have heard O'Shea called several things, I have called him a few of them myself but seeing O'Shea and 'world class potential' in the same sentence is surreal, unless of course Bungle is referring to O'Shea's prowess in lifting up young ones skirts .

Bungle, lay of the sauce, it can do funny things to the brain!
    Honest! I am not a secret Tim nor a closet Sham - I really am a Seagull.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The most shocking thing of the whole Utd party for me was the fact that O Shea was the mad behind the lifting up of skirts.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilMcD View Post
    The most shocking thing of the whole Utd party for me was the fact that O Shea was the mad behind the lifting up of skirts.
    Are you sure that want a misprint and should have been shirts!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    No, I heard that was a typo alright.

Initial report was John lifting up the skirts of the lassies.

Turns out the reporter was drunk, and what he meant to say was lifting up the shirts of the laddies.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    John O' Shea and world class potential are mutually exclusive. The way he has played on occasion in an Irish jersey at the back he wouldn't get into an Eircom League A division side.