Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pes 2008

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    i did when i got yo the 2nd game....knocked it off after that and didnt try again
    There's the right way, the wrong way.... and the Max Power way!! :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anto1208 View Post
    Anyone having trouble with the master league crashing when i go to play the first match i get the loading screen and it freezes and ive to reset the machine manually
    I was never a fan of the master league. Am i right in saying theres more teams as in a "Europe C" in PS2 version, but they dont have stuff like real boots and the dive feature that are in the PS3 feature. Gutted over the jerseys there so ****.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Is anybody doing an eircom league option file for the ps2 version??
    Just got it there. Its alright. Not alot of difference from pes6 apart from the commentary. Its a bit better with Jon Champion and Lawro!

FORMERLY: City till I Die Aaron's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harpstilidie View Post
    Is anybody doing an eircom league option file for the ps2 version??
    Just got it there. Its alright. Not alot of difference from pes6 apart from the commentary. Its a bit better with Jon Champion and Lawro!
    The PS2 is like a PES 6.5 rather than PES7. Its a watered down version of the last one. The PS3, Xbox and PC Version have more to it. I'll probably be doing a PC version, it might be able to be converted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by City till I Die View Post
    The PS2 is like a PES 6.5 rather than PES7. Its a watered down version of the last one. The PS3, Xbox and PC Version have more to it. I'll probably be doing a PC version, it might be able to be converted.
    Would be great if you could. Thanks!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Has any work been done on the online lag or getting a decent option file out the best one i can find ( for free ) only has 8 prem teams done

I have nt even looked at the online games yet but can you set up your own mini leagues online for example if 5 of us here wanted to set one up we could do that ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Has any work been done on the online lag or getting a decent option file out the best one i can find ( for free ) only has 8 prem teams done

I have nt even looked at the online games yet but can you set up your own mini leagues online for example if 5 of us here wanted to set one up we could do that ?

nope just one-off games...we could use this page to post the table/fixtures etc... or PESRANKING can provide that service!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

where did you find this option file?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    http://www.pesgaming.com/

i have it downloaded but havent put it on the ps3 yet so dont know if it works or is any good .

Started doing my own editing on player stats its taking a lot of work to make it realistic and i dont want to over write it after all that work .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    setting up a league over on boards.ie have 4/5 from there now...anyone from here up for it?!....

want to get a 10 man league going.... assign everyone random teams by picking numbers, eliminate the prospect of barcelona featuring in every match.... thats what im getting sick of most now online!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...1#post54311463

post here if you want to play

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gilberto_eire View Post
    setting up a league over on boards.ie have 4/5 from there now...anyone from here up for it?!....

want to get a 10 man league going.... assign everyone random teams by picking numbers, eliminate the prospect of barcelona featuring in every match.... thats what im getting sick of most now online!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...1#post54311463

post here if you want to play

Im banned from there dared to have a different opinion from the Clinqe that run the place so they booted me out !!!

Admin refused to answer any emails so i just joined up again but the little gang of nerds spotted it and went running telling tales to admin got me banned for life IP address banning both computors !!

Except im back again sssshhhhhh dont tell anyone

So i would be unlikley to want to play any of those kids .

What if your team is allready a crappy one can you just use that i allways use Everton anyway no barca or inter for me
    Last edited by anto1208; 30/10/2007 at 4:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Im banned from there dared to have a different opinion from the Clinqe that run the place so they booted me out !!!

Joined again but the little gang of nerds spotted it and went running telling tales to admin got me banned for life IP address banning both computors !!

Except im back again sssshhhhhh dont tell anyone

So i would be unlikley to want to play any of those kids .

What if your team is allready a crappy one can you just use that i allways use Everton anyway no barca or inter for me
    well u dont need to be registered on there site....im just using that to get ppl....will post the table on there prob but u can look at it anyway without a account!!...so ya want to play then?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    well u dont need to be registered on there site....im just using that to get ppl....will post the table on there prob but u can look at it anyway without a account!!...so ya want to play then?
    No they have me locked out of it for some reason i cant even view the site from this comp but my own laptop i can so ill have a peek later on .

Yea count me in , i will be around till thursday night then Everton are at home so ill be in Liverpool till sunday .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    barcelona
    milan
    liverpool
    newcastle
    man united
    chelsea
    argentina

have been picked anto.... i sent you a PM here yesterday which would have given you a near full bunch to pick frm... we're going to start tonight... can you play then?... do you have msn?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Anyone having trouble with the master league crashing when i go to play the first match i get the loading screen and it freezes and ive to reset the machine manually
    Happened me too, what a balls.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    I've pretty much given up on PES2008 (xbox 360) at this stage. Tried to play a match online last night but it's virtually impossible with all the teleporting and invisible movements. So I've gone back to playing PES6.

I send a email to Konami about the online lagging and got the following reply;

"Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.

Rest assured that we are aware of the situation and are currently working on a solution. However, regrettably we can't provide you with a certain date.
    Please keep an eye on our official internet page, where all official
    announcements will be published.

Your Konami Support Team".

FORMERLY: City till I Die Aaron's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Kdjac, how do you convert a PS2 Option File using PESFan Editor?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    barcelona
    milan
    liverpool
    newcastle
    man united
    chelsea
    argentina

have been picked anto.... i sent you a PM here yesterday which would have given you a near full bunch to pick frm... we're going to start tonight... can you play then?... do you have msn?
    Ill sit out the first comp im waiting for the game to be patched before i play online ive heard terrible things about it . Plus the stupid bird keeps wanting to spent time with me and im getting no gaming time selfish cow

Half life has taken over everything anyway at the moment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I've barely played it since getting it, other than to see if there has been any patch to sort out the problems.

Having played the FIFA 08 demo, and read rave reviews about it (often from people who are PES diehards) I think I'll be getting that.
    My other posts are intelligent and witty. This one is an exception.

www.kerins.org

Playstation Network: DanK_SFC

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan K View Post
    I've barely played it since getting it, other than to see if there has been any patch to sort out the problems.

Having played the FIFA 08 demo, and read rave reviews about it (often from people who are PES diehards) I think I'll be getting that.
    Dont i fell into the same trap it was getting great reviews and looked good so i bought it but you quickly find out its a horrible experience . You cant use the d-pad to controll the player you have to use the little joystick thing you cant change your buttons so R2 is run which means you have to hold the controller at the weirdest angle to play .

The game its self then is as easy as pressing pass pass pass pass shoot . shots fly in from all over the place , then you have the "skills" with the right analog stick where you can put together a load of move combinations you can be running down the pitch then do a step over spin flick it over your head etc etc totally unrealistic.

Really well presented looks like watching a match on sky sports but falls apart on game play yet again no where near what pro evo offers. i traded it in after 3 weeks. i was sick of it after 1 week .

Not that this pro evo is much better but fifa is a worse game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast