Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pes 2008

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pes 2008

Out next friday, anyone going to be doing any sort of LOI option file, for the 360?
    Thursdays are Oriel

102 caps - legend

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Why ?

If your going to go to all that hassle you may as well make it realistic and there is nothing worse than playing with the really poor teams in pro evo .

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anto1208 View Post
    Why ?

If your going to go to all that hassle you may as well make it realistic and there is nothing worse than playing with the really poor teams in pro evo .
    I prefer to play random as i find it a better game than Inter vs Inter 2490808 times. makes it infitley harder from PES6 Lorient are the worst team in it i got fairly good with them.

CTIDs option file work straight away with Pes 2008 on PC dont know about others and dont care

kdjac

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I would rather have a decent game between mates as a couple of ****e irish teams then go online and play inter again and again.

Thats why.
    Thursdays are Oriel

102 caps - legend

FORMERLY: City till I Die Aaron's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdjaC View Post
    I prefer to play random as i find it a better game than Inter vs Inter 2490808 times. makes it infitley harder from PES6 Lorient are the worst team in it i got fairly good with them.

CTIDs option file work straight away with Pes 2008 on PC dont know about others and dont care

kdjac

Does it definitely work on it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    many getting it for the PS3??..... get a tournament going!!
    There's the right way, the wrong way.... and the Max Power way!! :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilberto_eire View Post
    many getting it for the PS3??..... get a tournament going!!
    I'm getting it for PC. Just wondering can playing a network game on PC connect to a network game of someone using a PS3 or Xbox?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Here is a little bit of the interview with seabass one of the top guys in the pro evo team . Sounds a little dissapointing when he says they have lots of features for next year they didnt have time to get in this one ..and only 1v1 online, Fifa will be 5v5 soon .

This is the first Pro Evolution Soccer on PS3 - are you pleased with what you've achieved and how do you see the series evolving on PS3?

Seabass: Well I'm satisfied in that in the time frame we had, we were able to finish the code and release it on time, but that's only really within that time frame. When I look at the capacity of what the PS3 can do, I feel very strongly that there's loads of things that I wanted to do, but I couldn't do them in this version.

As to the future, well it's not just about PS3 actually, but it's more about the mentality of the development team and I want to change the mentality of the team to be renewed and changed to focus on all next-gen platforms. We've already started operations on this.

How do you see the online version of the series, how has that changed in 2008 and how do you see it developing in subsequent versions of PES?

Seabass: Well for this year the online mode for all platforms is one versus one and in that aspect you may be a little unsatisfied by this. But when you play the game online you'll have a totally different experience. Up to last year on the PS2 for example, we were up to two versus two but if we proceeded to five versus five or six versus six, I wouldn't have been happy because the experience you would have had would be a totally different experience to the game you play offline.

Therefore what we did is change the system so that in this version you had a much closer playing experience to the offline version provided you have a good internet connection. The 'play feel' you get is almost like you're playing the offline version. It was a little bit different in the 360 version last year, but this is even more different than in this year's PS3 version.

This year's next gen versions still seem very much based on the PS2 version of the game. Will we see a big overhaul in graphics and game engine over the next couple of years in the next gen versions?

Seabass: Well I can already promise you that next year's version of PES will have a lot more new features as you would expect because we're already working on these new things right now. With the release of the PS3 we now have all the basics of the next gen at a starting stage finally. Now I don't have to worry about creating the basic parts of the next gen versions for next year, meaning I have already been able to start working on new features. Now I'm able to promise new things and a complete overhaul in every aspect.

We haven't seen many changes in PES's game modes for a while - are you planning new game modes for next year's version?

Seabass: For the game modes I understand that we haven't added many new game modes which is quite problematic for us, even within the team. But actually all the new modes which we are going to put in the game for next season are already finished. Obviously I'd like to be able to tell you what these are, but you'll understand I can't tell you about the new modes for next season, when we haven't even released PES 2008 yet!
    But it's not just the new modes which are important, but changes to the actually gameplay are even more crucial, so I don't want to forget about that aspect as well.

One of the new features of the game this year is diving. Can you tell us a little about that? It has provoked some controversy amongst the fans especially with the ability to use it in online games

Seabass: Well diving is something you do see in real football and anything I see in real football I do like to implement in our game. This diving feature is not something that just popped up a couple of months ago and something we just decided to chuck in. We have been experimenting with this a long time and we did a lot of work balancing things out when we put in this feature. You might think that diving would really affect gameplay and of course it does to a certain extent, however you can't always dive and get a penalty, in fact you're more likely to get a yellow card from the referee.

If I can give you a hint, diving is best used in certain situations where even if you had not dived, the shot might have gone in. Then it's more obvious the ref will probably not give you a yellow card but give you a penalty. You have to work out the situation, if you're one on one with the keeper and it looks as if you're going to score and you're tackled from behind, then is probably the best time to use the dive. When your player wobbles as he's tackled that's the time to use the dive as you'll have a higher percentage chance of earning a penalty.

When you compare 360 and PS3 versions of PES, which do you think is the better version in terms of control?

Seabass: Well firstly there's absolutely no difference in terms of the code between the PS3 and 360 versions. If you're asking about the controller I can only give you my personal opinion. I am really bad at using the 360 controller and I make a lot more missed passes and mistakes using the 360 controller, so I like the PS3 controller more. However a lot of my friends prefer the 360 controller so it's really personal preference, but there's absolutely no difference in the code between the two versions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    I think they are right not adding too many features each time. It will improve the game enough but then they can add more to the next game to entice the customers. If they added too much it would leave them struggling to think of more ideas for the game

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    What id like to see is

Money not points for buying players in master league
    Better transfers stuff like when a transfer breaks down they tell you why price / wages / your not good enough etc .

I think they could have done 2v2 online by just having it 2 players on each console that cant be much different than 1v1 .

And one thign that has all ways annoyed me is you cant set up a league with 3 of your buddies its all ways min 4/8 and then you have to add comp teams etc .

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by City till I Die View Post
    Does it definitely work on it?
    Has that converter thing built in dunno what will happen your jerseys.

Cant play multiplatform but the majority get it for pc for the patches.

master league is revamped pics on www.winningelevenblog.com

kdjac

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Well I think the jerseys can be put in using Kitserver, they will be alot more accurate this time hopefully.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Well I think the jerseys can be put in using Kitserver, they will be alot more accurate this time hopefully.
    Have you started fecking about with photoshop and the demo?

kdjac

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Have you started fecking about with photoshop and the demo?

kdjac

Naw, the demo dosnt work on my PC, do you know how to do kits on photoshop?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Naw, the demo dosnt work on my PC, do you know how to do kits on photoshop?
    Yup but i **** at it.

Also poxy time in the EL to start making them.

Have nearly got the Fm08 EL database into a CSV for importing into pes editor
    Just need pes editor 7 to make it work for pes 2008.

kdjac

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    How do you do the kits on photoshop?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    http://files.filefront.com/Kit+Tutor.../fileinfo.html

the option file for pes 2008 is out on evo web they bin files now and saved within the games structure folder.

kdjac
    5-0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    http://files.filefront.com/Kit+Tutor.../fileinfo.html

the option file for pes 2008 is out on evo web they bin files now and saved within the games structure folder.

kdjac
    Cheers.

I'm going to make a go at kits for the EL. Also Jinz on Evo_Web is doing glassed crests, they look the part, they will also be imported.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Cheers.

I'm going to make a go at kits for the EL. Also Jinz on Evo_Web is doing glassed crests, they look the part, they will also be imported.
    I can help with the kits but problem is most teams will have new ones next season.

kdjac
    5-0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    I can help with the kits but problem is most teams will have new ones next season.

kdjac
    Cheers. I'm going to attempt to make the new Derry one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast