Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Monaghan game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Monaghan game

Sam,i am a Dundalk fan.I dont buy into this whole "hating clubs" culture usually,but time and time again Monaghan have gone out of their way to mess us up.Even in their programme notes on one occasion they admited to hating Dundalk!!!

Taking nothing away from Harps,your a good team,and you did what you had to do.But make no mistake about it the effort level from Monaghan will be raised on Thursday in Oriel.

I would be ashamed if Dundalk lost 4-0 at home on two occasions this season.However the Monaghan lads will laugh it off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Ah get over yourself, did you complain about Kilkenny rolling over and letting us beat them 5-0 or 6-0? And did they raise their game to draw 2-2 with ye? Football is like that, Athlone beat us a few games ago, maybe we should give out sh!te about them letting ye beat them this weekend.
    If ye dont get promoted, its yer own fault simple as. If ye cant beat Monaghan (even if they raise their game) in all honesty and no cheap shot at monaghan but ye wont deserve to go up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Sam, they will beat us in Oriel, they always do since they got the bouncy castle installed.

You have been the best team we have played this season and if you dont go up it will be a travesty. Dundalk (and yes, my views on them are well documented and I am not having a blinkered go at them) have been a disappointment this season. I thought they would (it galled me so much I nearly had to get my gallbladder removed in May) breeze through this season but Cobh put them to the wire and now Harps are showing their class.

At worst Dundalk are mediocre at best they are 3rd best team in the league and I agree that they and only they are to blame for their slip from grace.

Our lads will go out battling like they have done all season. The extra desire to beat Dundalk might be there as they know what it means to their fans but that will be the only difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    This talk of Monaghan lying down so to speak HAS to be bull****, altohugh i did think they might have earned draw.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    No way were we gonna come back from 2 nil down so early in the game. We couldnt do it against Kilkenny there was no way against harps.