Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SRFC Ultras/Commies

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SRFC Ultras/Commies

Anyone else get banned from the SRFC Ultras website!
    ****in commy barstards!

They ban ya for telling the truth...
    Jackeens DO eat little kids and they DO **** in the bath.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    LMAO
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: SRFC Ultras/Commies

Originally posted by Casegrande
    Jackeens DO **** in the bath.
    Well it is an enviromentally friendly way to warm it up
    EL grounds are like good episodes of The Simpsons, no matter how many times you see them they're still funny

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Originally posted by Conor74
    Had to laugh at their photos of Dalymount though - the Ultras were getting all excited and saying that the place was full of missiles...sheesh, the rest of us just call them stones and leave them lying on the ground, but guess that possibility wouldn't cross some of their fans' minds.
    I think their point about the missiles/stones was the fact that they were banned from bringing the tifo flag poles by the guards - the excuse being they could be used as weapons - but they can go into the ground, pick up a bit of crumbling terracing and use it as a missile if that way inclined....

On the racism thing, if I was oddboy I might mention that you are a member of a political party that was happy to have a candidate in the last election that had been spouting racist sh!te around Cork....
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Macy
    On the racism thing, if I was oddboy I might mention that you are a member of a political party that was happy to have a candidate in the last election that had been spouting racist sh!te around Cork....
    I probably would, but I also recognise that the particular neaderthal you speak of, only typifies SOME of FF....
    (btw, I know him well and live not too far from him)

It's funny how I am seen as a "difficult" poster by some people, yet there are some, mostly scum fans, posters who seem to threaten violence in all their posts.
    I have strong opinions on lots of things, and am not above palnting the odd windup post( ), but I genuinely do not, and never would, try to pick an actual fight.
    Maybe Scum have not cottoned on to the idea that forums like this are for debates, p*ss taking, opinions and a bit of a slagging and not places to show how many heads you can kick in ?

So, ye child abusing, goosestepping, incestous, homeless, junkie arse bandits, if any of ye can get out of the 'Joy for the game on Sunday......let's hope it's a good one, played in a sporting atmosphere and that ye will take your beating like it's been administered by the prison guard.....

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hmmm, that's not because he's in Fianna Fail, but because he is a b*****d! After Enda called coloured people "n****rs" and Stagg said that travelling people should be basically tagged, I don't think any party can take the high moral line.
    No matter what you say C74, there is no comparison between a Enda's joke in bad taste, Emmetts opinion and the scare-mongering racism of O'Flynn.
    And there is no room on that high moral line, as Harney and the GruppenFuhrer have captured it!

[SIZE=1]and no, we are not off again!![/SIZE]

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Originally posted by oddboy
    It's funny how I am seen as a "difficult" poster by some people,
    I have the same problem!
    The ball is round and has many surprises.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Originally posted by oddboy
    I

So, ye child abusing, goosestepping, incestous, homeless, junkie arse bandits,
    It's that kind of reasoned debate that gets you lot barred off our forum.

Also, Casegrande has named me and another Rovers fan on a number of message boards. He has also said where I work, this is totally against internet etiquette and another reason for the barring of this particular poster.

See youse on Sunday - "Thank you very much for Alan Reynolds"

KOH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts

FAO We Are Rovers

I would also like to recommend another band (or two) to you - if you can dowload try Jessica's Suicide by Armchair Martian and what are your thoughts on The Ataris? Bit lightweight for you maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Ditto the other thread.

adam

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Flex your muscles Adam. Ban a few Rovers fans at random..Go on...you know you want to... Joe, make Adam ban Rovers fans at random...
    Obv what the super mods/ admins do is up to them, but don't forget there's other clubs that might want to converse with Rovers fans so don't take it out on us....

I'm actually feeling sorry for the homeless interweb fans at this stage, not only do they have to get in pathetic threads on MB's with Bowez fans, now they have to put up with the same from Cork fans... To some extent, youse are all as bad as each other, but what makes some of youse from Cork invade the Ultra's MB and basically act up (EG Tony from the Cross and his ilk)???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    I agree with Longford boy here. There were some very inflammatory comments on the Ultras MB, if it happened here Adam woulda slapped me and BWF in chains ages ago and shipped us off to Taiwan or wherever his secret underground shoe-lace making factory is.

[SIZE=1]That's a joke BTW, I don't think Adam owns any unlicensed sweatshops. [/SIZE]

I dunno how it really ended up being brought back here (curse you my pitiful attention span!) but anyway a couple of people have stirred up this already volatile nest of hornets and I can't understand why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    I think some people should realise that the users here aren't representatives of Foot.ie, they're just users. We don't send them out to spam other forums, or lart other users, what they do is completely up to them. Bringing Foot.ie into it is like blanket bombing Ireland because there's some tossers living here.

[size=1]Actually, that could add value to my sweatshop operations... Hmmm...[/size]

adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Originally posted by Vetinari
    [size=1]Actually, that could add value to my sweatshop operations... Hmmm...[/size]

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    And when they get irked they invite you to meet them for a drink...all that nudge nudge intimidation stuff.
    Yeah, that's how you read into it, but it seemed a genuine offer to me.... your come back bordered on the homophobic if my nicotine craving memory isn't playing tricks on me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Be strong Macy, be strong!!!

And I'm forced to agree with Macy again!

I thought it sounded like a genuine offer too, if you can't make it I just might head in your place!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    agree, and I think youse should meet up... in a non sexual way, of course...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Cheers to Macy and SLK for seeing beyond the nonsense. I know that us Hoops come across as paranoid sometimes but we have good reason to.

We just can't win - an offer to meet is met with accusations of threats being issued or silly homophobic comments.

There is no way that the admins on this board would put up with some of the stuff posted by Cork fans on our MB. For instance, big brave Casegrande didn't put my personal details on this site only on the Ultras MB and the eL board (which doesn't even have a moderator!)

KOH

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [FONT=arial][COLOR=darkred]Naming a person is totally out of order... It's an unspoken rule... Casegrande, why in God's name couldn't you see this??[/COLOR][/FONT]

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by WeAreRovers
    It's that kind of reasoned debate that gets you lot barred off our forum.
    1. If you bothered to read the whole paragraph you would have seen that I was taking the ****.
    2. Do you actually have a sense of humour?
    3. "Reasoned debate" ???? from you?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast