Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: The Flaws

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

The Flaws

Did anyone else see their storming set at EP on Sunday? They rocked the place. I took the kids in to see them thinking that it wouldnt be too many there but the Crawdaddy tent was almost full.

If you get a chance to see them somewhere go!

Just spotted on their website that they are playing in Limerick on the 7th....Just so happens I will be down there for our game so might talk some of u L37 lads into coming along?

Aw dammit the gig starts at 8pm. Mite give them a ring and tell them not to start playing til bout 10!
    Last edited by Magicme; 04/09/2007 at 5:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Where aare they on? if it's Dolans don't worry about the 8pm thing. That's standard time on the ads. Headlining band often don't get on til close to 11.

Good to see Carrick lads doing well.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Whooohooo! Yeah its Dolans. So it is possible to get from Jackass Park to Dolans b4 the band come on??

DEADLY!

Yeah its great to see them breaking through. I recognise some of their faces from when I lived in Carrick but they were in school uniforms back then!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    They were on Today FM this morning with Ian Dempsey. Played "Sixteen".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicme View Post
    Whooohooo! Yeah its Dolans. So it is possible to get from Jackass Park to Dolans b4 the band come on??
    I'd say it's a ten minute walk.
    Head back towards town as far as the bus station. Across from the station you'll see the public park and the street that runs along the side of it towards the river (Upper Mallow St.). Go straight down Upper Mallow and Mallow St to the Jurys Inn and Shannon Bridge Roundabout, take first exit onto Dock Road, Dolans is a couple of hundred yards along on the left.

If you don't fancy the walk go as far as the bus station, cross over at the pedestrian crossing onto Davis Street and there's a taxi company a few yards down on the left. It'll be no more than a fiver. I don't advise getting a Taxi from outside the train station. It will definitely be more expensive.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Ta Lionel! Will you be at the game Fri nite? If you are come introduce yourself as am dying to meet your half Mons half Lim offspring! Am curious as to how that experiment turned out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    The half mon is currently running a temperature of 100 so he's enjoying full Cbeebies privileges for the day. Alas I can't see him getting shore leave to go see a football match tomorrow that takes place entirely after his bedtime.

I'll be along with the brother though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Aw the poor wee mite. Hope he feels better soon.

Well you & your bro come say hello. There will be 3 female Mons fans at the game (at least I hope there will!) and we will be talking to Monkfish, Jebus, LTID etc at some stage!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicme View Post
    Aw the poor wee mite. Hope he feels better soon.

Well you & your bro come say hello. There will be 3 female Mons fans at the game (at least I hope there will!) and we will be talking to Monkfish, Jebus, LTID etc at some stage!
    Will do though I wouldn't recognise any of ye if ye came right up and punched me in the face (opportunity knocks!!!) so I'll be sporting a wooly hat. Probably inappropriately coloured ...maroon and green.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Ok you should be easy to spot alright! I will be with our rather small chairman and a rather large Mons fan called James as well! I reckon there will be about 6 of us so dont blink or you might miss us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Today FM playing Sixteen at the mo and just reminded me to go buy their album today.

Also hopin to catch them in McHugh's in Drogheda next friday if other plans dont come off.