Thread: Time For Magee+finnin To Go

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the dazzler View Post
    now magee has to go the season is finished changes has to be made
    I dont often post on the crap that is normally posted here but you and that pinball guy are real dicks have ye any idea of what is involved in running even a junior club i mean after all the truble the club went to saying they were using this season to build the club you guys want to get rid of them for gods sake take a chill pill and wise up do ye even like limerick soccer and have ye ever tried helping a limerick club instead of sniping from behind a computer. there are enough idiots in my own club who would love to see limerick 37 fail but i think this would be a disaster for limerick soccer fair dues to every one who works hard at the club from the stwuards to the committee. let me know how many times you have volenteered to do anything with the club from what i hear both you and the famous wizard are sad angry people who are only happy when making others unhappy and i have that from a very reliable source and as for ski leaving i must have been listning to a different mcgee this morning on the radio when he said he was planning for next season with the younger players and that he had a 2 year contract

so cop on and have some pride in people who actually get up off their arses and do something where were you 2 in november when there was a bleek future for limerick soccer?

oh i forgot you were both probably saving limerick soccer by heroicaly posting snide cowardly messages here

i dont agree with everything that the current people are doing but i really think they have their hearts in the right place and that is what was missing for years in limerick so im giving them the benifit of the boubt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Why am I being picked on here? I haven't said anything on this subject in weeks and the last time I did, I simply pointed out how I felt the club was being badly run, which the last time I looked, I am perfectly entitled to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinBallWizard View Post
    Why am I being picked on here? I haven't said anything on this subject in weeks and the last time I did, I simply pointed out how I felt the club was being badly run, which the last time I looked, I am perfectly entitled to do.
    It's the pack mentality

Bloody awful it is

you may not have to wait long to see this happen, if Limerick are beaten by Longford in the cup Ski will be heading to Athlone, an Athlone Town player told me that.
    Yawn

Ski is going to be managing Athlone next season is sooooo six months agos news superhero

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinBallWizard View Post
    well step up to the plate and help people to do it better then instead of whinging cause im not the only one sick of your negitivity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenandwhite View Post
    well step up to the plate and help people to do it better then instead of whinging cause im not the only one sick of your negitivity
    And I'm not the only one who's sick of people being attacked for no other reason than having a different opinion

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim till i die View Post
    And I'm not the only one who's sick of people being attacked for no other reason than having a different opinion
    the world is full of opinions and everyone is entitled to theres but how many people actually try to use their opinions to change things for the better from what i see here most of the crap is spouted by people who only want to express opinions but couldnt be bothered to try and change things so lim i agree that there should be free exchange of ideas but at some stage if somone feels strong enough about a thing they should express their opinion on it and then try to change it

by the way to follow your logic i never attacked anyone just expressed an opinion

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cool

the world is full of opinions and everyone is entitled to theres but how many people actually try to use their opinions to change things for the better from what i see here most of the crap is spouted by people who only want to express opinions but couldnt be bothered to try and change things so lim i agree that there should be free exchange of ideas but at some stage if somone feels strong enough about a thing they should express their opinion on it and then try to change it

by the way to follow your logic i never attacked anyone just expressed an opinion
    you see...there you go again......calling peoples opinions crap,these forums are all about opinions some same some different...hence discussion.acting on it is not an obligation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    What about this??

Sigh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superhero View Post
    you may not have to wait long to see this happen, if Limerick are beaten by Longford in the cup Ski will be heading to Athlone, an Athlone Town player told me that.
    That rumour is doing the rounds since the match against Limerick in Series 2. I have heard at least 10 people rumoured to be in line to manage Athlone next season. Someone even asked me in Kilkenny last week what I thought of "R***Y" becoming manager

Would love to see Paugie Moran come back to be part of a mangement team in Athlone .

Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Battery Rover View Post
    Would love to see Paugie Moran come back to be part of a mangement team in Athlone .
    Ski's assistant in waiting in one version of the story I've heard.
    The ball is round and has many surprises.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Please God let it be true...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Battery Rover View Post
    Someone even asked me in Kilkenny last week what I thought of "R***Y" becoming manager

Jesus that must have been an awful shock to the system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post

Jesus that must have been an awful shock to the system
    Shock wouldn't be the word that I would use. Can't believe that someone would even let that thought enter their head.

Quote Originally Posted by sadloserkid View Post
    Ski's assistant in waiting in one version of the story I've heard.
    Probably a lot of truth in that one alright if the rumours turn out to be reality for next season but have asked round and no one has yet been approached by Athlone for next season not even our present manager and that is fact.

Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Shawaddy R***y was approached!
    He might even help out with building the other stands!!!!

Whats Harry McHue up to these days. I always thought he'd end up back
    at Athlone at some stage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123