Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Bruce Springsteen - Magic

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bruce Springsteen - Magic

Another studio album with the E Street band, out at the start of October and i can't wait for it.

He hasn't announced any Dublin dates on the tour though Here's hoping he does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    yeah.. i hope he does. i'd camp for them i really would... might trek 2 belfast though..dad would enjoy it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    european tour has been announced, see here http://www.brucespringsteen.net/live/

not in Dublin though but is in Belfast.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    On ticketmaster for a girl in work
    9:01am, No tickets available.
    What a con job !
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Just on there for someone myself, no luck....?

Anyone got any spares? :ball :
    Finn Harps Dot Com
    www.finnharps.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harpskid View Post
    Just on there for someone myself, no luck....?

Anyone got any spares? :ball :
    Fastest internet speed going, I have never ever failed to get a ticket for anything that I was looking to go to. At 9 on the dot there was no tickets available. I got onto the queue to be told there was none available. Something very very fishy. Looks like a corporate gig. Im surprised at Springsteen.
    As Irishmen we dilute our sense of nation by depending on the English to bring us our balls

Formerly: wild rover
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lofty9 View Post
    Fastest internet speed going, I have never ever failed to get a ticket for anything that I was looking to go to. At 9 on the dot there was no tickets available. I got onto the queue to be told there was none available. Something very very fishy. Looks like a corporate gig. Im surprised at Springsteen.
    its not.but there was something very strange going on alright. Queued from just before 6am in sligo and was first in line. still nervous that i wouldnt get any. 8.57am thinking it was minutes away the tickets started printing out. They were released three minutes early[ which is a disgrace], got my tickets. as did i think everyone else who was queuing [only 14 people, but even those who turned up at 8.45am yesterday got them as far as i know]. thus it sold out in "record time" and everyone who was clicking refresh at 8.59am didnt have much hope. i have little sympathy for people who rely on buying them online. If you want them you make sure you are first in line!. Ticketmaster is a joke though, we were just lucky. touts who bought them online are now selling them for at least €200 each sicken me. People will pay it[ i would if i didnt get them] and its exploitation that should have been stamped out a long time ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Radio Nowhere is brilliant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory H View Post
    its not.but there was something very strange going on alright. Queued from just before 6am in sligo and was first in line. still nervous that i wouldnt get any. 8.57am thinking it was minutes away the tickets started printing out. They were released three minutes early[ which is a disgrace], got my tickets. as did i think everyone else who was queuing [only 14 people, but even those who turned up at 8.45am yesterday got them as far as i know]. thus it sold out in "record time" and everyone who was clicking refresh at 8.59am didnt have much hope. i have little sympathy for people who rely on buying them online. If you want them you make sure you are first in line!. Ticketmaster is a joke though, we were just lucky. touts who bought them online are now selling them for at least €200 each sicken me. People will pay it[ i would if i didnt get them] and its exploitation that should have been stamped out a long time ago.
    My own fault should have really refreshed the page a couple of mins before 9. Ah well, heard the album last night and not impressed with it. But his shows are much better than just listening to his albums. I'm staying in Belfast that night so I might go to the Odyssey to see of there is any tickets going before the gig at a reasonable price.
    As Irishmen we dilute our sense of nation by depending on the English to bring us our balls

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    In the 80's Bruce was the most uncool act to like, all the bogmen with their fists pumping the air for "Born in the USA" . Everyone laughed at Bruuuce! fans What year did he become cool?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappagh Red View Post
    In the 80's Bruce was the most uncool act to like, all the bogmen with their fists pumping the air for "Born in the USA" . Everyone laughed at Bruuuce! fans What year did he become cool?
    since year ****ing dot

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Nah, headbands, sleeveless lumberjack shirts and echo-drenched snare drum sing alongs = very uncool. I think you must have been brain-washed by your daddy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Nah, headbands, sleeveless lumberjack shirts and echo-drenched snare drum sing alongs = very uncool. I think you must have been brain-washed by your daddy.
    the thinking mans bob dylan

Formerly: wild rover
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    its only really starting to kick off. the whole johnny cash fad is over and bruce is taking over[someone will get really offended by that!]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory H View Post
    its only really starting to kick off. the whole johnny cash fad is over and bruce is taking over[someone will get really offended by that!]
    johnny cash is for loo-sers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Was of the same opinion until I saw him live. The best live act I have seen and I have seen a range of cracker shows in my time from The Buzzcocks, Muse ,Radiohead, Rage against the Machine, James, Dave Matthews Band and ............the Dixie Chicks They are all in my top 10 shows but Springsteen's shows are in a class of its own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts