Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251
Results 5,001 to 5,015 of 5015

Thread: James McCarthy (M Crystal Palace b.1990)

  1. #5001
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    709
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,227
    Thanked in
    832 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Back ien the bench for Palace today against Liverpool
    And, very thankfully, there he stayed.

  2. Thanks From:


  3. #5002
    Reserves
    Joined
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    379
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Playing for the U23 team today. Hopefully fit enough to start Palace's next game.

    I'm sure they'll be thinking of making a few changes!

  4. #5003
    Reserves
    Joined
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    379
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista20 View Post
    Playing for the U23 team today. Hopefully fit enough to start Palace's next game.

    I'm sure they'll be thinking of making a few changes!
    Scored for them 'n' all.

  5. #5004
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,280
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    399
    Thanked in
    275 Posts
    McCarthy reportedly wanted by Sean Dyche at Burnley.
    Keane O'Shea Given Best Long Cox

  6. #5005
    Formerly: vega007 Colbert Report's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    2,668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirambler View Post
    McCarthy reportedly wanted by Sean Dyche at Burnley.
    No kidding! This would be a great move for him.

  7. #5006
    First Team Fixer82's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ceatharlach
    Posts
    2,478
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    887
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    609
    Thanked in
    421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert Report View Post
    No kidding! This would be a great move for him.
    I think so too
    Folding my way into the big money!!!

  8. #5007
    First Team irishfan86's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,434
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Started today and was quite solid in central mid against Man United for an hour. Unfortunately had to be subbed off with what looks like a groin injury. Too bad because he honestly does a good job. Depending on severity of that groin issue we could be missing him for qualifying this month.

  9. #5008
    Seasoned Pro Razors left peg's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Just Another Emigrant
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    571
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irishfan86 View Post
    Started today and was quite solid in central mid against Man United for an hour. Unfortunately had to be subbed off with what looks like a groin injury. Too bad because he honestly does a good job. Depending on severity of that groin issue we could be missing him for qualifying this month.
    When does he not have an injury of some sort!

  10. Thanks From:


  11. #5009
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    will lead the line in Serbia

    if it were my decision would pick him, randy, coleman, egan, doherty and shane long, (maybe stevens, K.Long too) and the rest I would call up youngsters for the panel

  12. #5010
    Seasoned Pro Razors left peg's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Just Another Emigrant
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    571
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bielsa´s irish View Post
    will lead the line in Serbia

    if it were my decision would pick him
    Oh right, so now you are just going to ignore that he got injured again yesterday.

  13. #5011
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18,394
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,844
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,250
    Thanked in
    3,327 Posts
    I'd be sceptical about playing him up front whether injured or not.

  14. Thanks From:


  15. #5012
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,858
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,987
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    458
    Thanked in
    325 Posts
    Could lead the line as the unlikely candidate in a line up of Argentinian Desperados !

  16. #5013
    Director dahamsta's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    13,677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    703
    Thanked in
    442 Posts
    I'm reopening the thread now.

    Bielsa´s irish, you have 5 infractions on Foot.ie for making unsubstantiated claims, and that's why the moderators are focusing on you -- you do the same thing over and over again, you don't improve your behaviour. We don't care who you are or where you're from, we just want people to be able to chat without disruption, and you're being disruptive. So either provide links or data for your claims on Foot.ie, or don't post on Foot.ie, it's up to you. If you do it one more time, you'll be suspended from Foot.ie for 1 month. If you do it again after that, it will be permanent. This is your final warning.

    Everyone else, if you have a problem with moderation or accusations about trolling, you're entitled to that, but you're also being disruptive by posting it in this thread. We have Report buttons and a Support forum, use those or just stop. Bielsa´s irish's identity and location is none of your business. If you think they're breaking the rules, send us evidence of that and we'll deal with it.

  17. Thanks From:


  18. #5014
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
    I'm reopening the thread now.

    Bielsa´s irish, you have 5 infractions on Foot.ie for making unsubstantiated claims, and that's why the moderators are focusing on you -- you do the same thing over and over again, you don't improve your behaviour. We don't care who you are or where you're from, we just want people to be able to chat without disruption, and you're being disruptive. So either provide links or data for your claims on Foot.ie, or don't post on Foot.ie, it's up to you. If you do it one more time, you'll be suspended from Foot.ie for 1 month. If you do it again after that, it will be permanent. This is your final warning.

    Everyone else, if you have a problem with moderation or accusations about trolling, you're entitled to that, but you're also being disruptive by posting it in this thread. We have Report buttons and a Support forum, use those or just stop. Bielsa´s irish's identity and location is none of your business. If you think they're breaking the rules, send us evidence of that and we'll deal with it.
    Ok, but again Iam from Buenos Aires, I live in Hurlingham on greater Bs.As, I am a professor and journalist. I lived in France and Switzerland worked for ONU at Genève, and I have been a fan of your team since Liam Brady my childhood hero in the 80's. Of course our England war made argentinos y argentinas a bit closer to the irish and scottish tbf.

    My opinions are mine, are my own, because I know football a lot. A guy like Hoolahan who was playing for Ireland so late in his carrer showed the lack of trust in irish youth.

    Ive got to go to teach...See you around fellows. Lets wait for Thursday

  19. #5015
    Director dahamsta's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    13,677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    703
    Thanked in
    442 Posts
    I don't care where you're from or what you do. Obey our rules and moderators and you'll be fine. Don't and you'll be gone. End of story.

  20. Thanks From:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07/08/2019, 11:20 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07/08/2019, 11:40 AM
  3. Paddy McCarthy signs for Crystal Palace
    By kev mcq in forum Ireland
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18/06/2008, 3:02 PM
  4. Best and Healy to Crystal Palace
    By robbie_B in forum Ireland
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30/01/2006, 11:34 AM
  5. Macken gone to Crystal Palace
    By drinkfeckarse in forum Ireland
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03/06/2005, 1:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •