Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dave Hill the new boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dave Hill the new boss

Just heard from my contacts down here in Cork that Dave Hill is all set to be unveiled as the new boss of the Blues. SLK are you happy now?

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    No I'm bloody well not happy! However I noticed that you posted this yesterday (April 1st) so you'll excuse me for retaining my scepticism for a little while. However just in case clears throat :

HILL OUT!
    The ball is round and has many surprises.

lims fan

Is this true - if so great news

The first winner to manage since Allardyce. Hill might be a dirtbag but he will be our dirtbag - a guy who will win at all costs, a guy with planty of neck, aggression and spite.
    Perfect choice - the guy might be a nasty piece of work (on the pitch) but he is a true leader and a born winner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    I think it's an April Fools prank so don't get your hopes up and I don't want a pr1ck like Hill in charge. This is a gobsh1te who regularly makes obscene gestures to opposing fans. No way, I don't want that. I want a good manager as much as anybody else but if Dave Hill becomes Limerick boss I'll give him twice as much abuse as you did Noel O'Connor. Let's try and appoint somebody with basic human decency. I want a leader and a winner too but spite? Spite is for losers. And underneath it all that's all Hill is.

lims fan

he might be a scumbag

but he knows what it takes to win and if he powers lims to the top of the table you will have a big smile on your face.
    I fully appreciate your points about him being a scumbag and totally agree about that and he is indeed a very nasty and dirty individual but who cares if he gets us success.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Fair play Dar. You didn't fall for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Phew I wasn't 100% sure but I kept telling myself "It's a prank, he wouldn't leave Queenstown, our lads would be afraid to approach him, let alone appoint him". The relief is palpable though. Still there's no fooling slk then is there!!!

Badweather Fan
    He's a scumbag butcher anyway.

Cobh Ramblers
    NO WAY HED LEAVE COBH! HHE STAYS AROUND FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS AFTER HOME GAMES TALKING TO THE FANS,FAIR PLAY TO HIM THERE!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Two hours after each game? Must betrying to explain the rules to them or something.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    SLK - Leave the guy alone - just look at the inherent professionalism he brings to the game!!

Sorry, no. Hill is a piece of sh!t. Any player who makes obscene gestures at opposing fans is pathetic. He may have done good work for Queenstown Ramf$ckers but he is below contempt as a human being.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I saw what he did, if ye are referring to Colmans Pk last Oct. He gestured with his ear, as in ur not singiong anymore etc.

If ye got someone like Hill to your sorry Club, you would be delighted as he would instill some belief into your players, not to mention raise your clubs "profile".

Sorry if thats harsh but its the truth. That said, im glad he didnt get the City job.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    GWA: That's not the incident I was referring to. I was referring to the Lim V Queenstown game in Jackman at the end of last season. He raised his middle finger at fans while on the pitch.

Personally I would hate to see someone as repulsive as him with Limerick. I take on board your point about the wonders he has done for Queenstown and agree with them. That said if he came to Limerick I would seriously reconsider the support I would give the team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Deise,

Are you Lims Fan in disguise. Very strongly worded persoanl abuse aimed at Dave Hill there. There are definite tendencies there.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

lims fan

hill is a legend

I would never abuse Dave Hill - he is a winner and that is that

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    LFC in Exile: It must be rubbing off!! Sorry if it came off a bit strong.

Lims Fan: While I don't disagree with your opinion of all the good Hill has done for Cobh, what do you think of his behaviour last year, giving such abuse to Limerick fans?

Cobh Ramblers
    hes the best manager in div 1 and the greatest thing to happen to ramblers since roy keane! hes a ****in miracle worker we came 3rd last 2 seasons ago and then he took over and we were in the play-off...................talk about a change around and he loves the cobh fans thats all that matters to us!!! hes a winner thats wat we want at this club!

lims fan

maybe you would do the ame thing if

limerick fans called your wife "a lady of the night"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Originally posted by GWA
    I saw what he did, if ye are referring to Colmans Pk last Oct. He gestured with his ear, as in ur not singiong anymore etc.
    Then clearly when you blink it takes you about a minute to open your eyes again! In St.Slopeman's there were a couple of incidents and Dave Hill made w@nking gestures to us at least once! Fine upstanding behaviour for a manager. And to think I thought you had a bit of cop-on!

Originally posted by GWA
    If ye got someone like Hill to your sorry Club, you would be delighted as he would instill some belief into your players, not to mention raise your clubs "profile".
    As I've already outlined above if Dave Hill took over at my 'sorry' club (which has won than yours of late) I would barrack him from Day 1. He's a scumbag and I don't personally have a lot of time for scumbags. Maybe our southern naighbours don't put as much stock in things like basic manners and decency? And Lims Fan, we were referring to Hill's repeated infedelity, not his wifes. Finally would all the members of the Dave Hill fan club care to tell me what he's won as a manager?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Posted by Cobh Ramblers:
    then he took over and we were in the play-off
    Just want to re-iterate what SLK posted - What has he won Cobh?

Lims Fan: I can't believe that you of all people can ignore Dave Hill's behaviour and stick up for him. He is a professional and should start behaving as one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast