Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: design or own ground?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

design or own ground?

Hi lads was just thinking how to outwit the nobs who run the club. put our own design for a ground in (lets say the markets field) two big stans and two small ones for the ends so i found this site. www.footballgroundguide.co.uk if anyone can get the pics off this and put them together into a presentation we could submit it to the local papers to blow there minds away (i mean they were impressed with that crap that we were shown last night. the grounds i looked at were the new den (millwall) for the big stans and st johnstons one for the smaller stands. what ye think? we could then put our idea into a map of limerick and hea presto!!! oh baby i like anyway.

lims fan

why not

and submit to the club what we think the ground should be like. I just see the club rushing in head first into this project and they could probably build a better ground than sligo if they put their heads together but i fear it will be a 2-bob rathbane again.
    If they are building a 1,500 seat stand that is very unambitious. This is a once in a lifetime project and should push for a 3,000 seat stand.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Was talking to a cab driver who was previously involved with the club today about Lim FC in Pike and the new stadium - agrees whole-heartedly that it is a re-hash of the old Rathbane plans. i have yet to see them - does anyone have a copy of them, or know where we can get them?