Exits on the cards?

Heard rumours of
    Grey
    Ollie
    Whelan
    Fitzpatrick

possibly on the way out.

Any truth?
    City definetly have the best bands playing at half-time.

O'Bama - "Eerah yeah, I'd say we can alright!"

G.O'Mahoney Trapattoni'll sort ém out!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I heard gray may be allowed out on Loan a few weeks back - but i would be surprised. he is a decent player that is comfortable at centre back or left back. I know drogs have signed a new centre back but with gavin still out also and webb prone to the odd injury, and both Shelley and Gartland good friends with the yellow card . . . it would be an odd one i think. Dundalk were interested in taking him on loan i think

Fitzpatrick - well Doolin has favoured Ristilla ahead of him in recent games so maybe so . . he is an under achiever and a better footballer than a goalscorer if you know what I mean. He has always struck me as being very p i ss ed off with himself and life in general!

Whelan isnt the same quality as the other midfielders at the club - byrne, bradley, keegan, barrett, keddy and robinson - so maybe some truth in it

Cahill - well im in the minority in thinkin he is majorly over rated and has been for years - his reaction times are poor, over 5 yards he is slow, wont tackle most of the time, and never looks fully fit/tires v easily. Yes he is quick enough when he gets going over a longer distance but very slow out of the blocks.

Also Im pretty sure Doolin needs to let players go if he wants to bring new ones in - Drogheda dont have abottomless pit of money afterall . . .