Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Ireland.com poll

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts

Ireland.com poll

The poll today is 'should the bohs match be televised' which we all know it should - so get voting and get commenting......
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thumbs up Don't moan, get mailing

Whenever you think of moaning about any of those Ireland.com polls in further just mail them & let them know.

I mailed them yesterday suggesting a poll on RTE televising the RTE game.

Response:
    Thanks for your mail and suggestion. As far as I'm aware, TV3 have not yet decided whether they will show them game live or not - they are currently in negotiations with Bohs so you may yet get what you want.
    Cheers,
    Paul Doyle

They obviously changed the wording of my suggested poll to save themselves a copyright dispute

I get the impression they are stuck for a poll most mornings & will go with suggestions if can't think of anything else...

BTW vote early 'n often
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Leonard
    The *******s cut me out again. My suggestion was one of the more intelligent aired, as it was based on pure fact.
    The story relates to a City European game a few seasons ago (can't remember who it was against, maybe Lausanne). Noel Mooney was told by a well known TV personality what he thought of the news that the game would be broadcast on Eurosport, to which he replied "That would be worth a few blowjobs to me!" Ergo, my argument was that were TV3 to show the Bohs game on the tele, all the Bohs players would be on for, if not a few shags each, a blowjob or two, and would therefore be too tired for the start of the League programme, leaving City clear to take a 15 point lead by Christmas.
    Admittedly, I put it a bit more graphic, and cut & pasted a few lines of dialogue from some of my "special" films that I does like watching, but still, I thought it was a good point, and well put, yet ireland.com didn't allow it.
    Gutted isn't the word.