Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: A Revolution Has Started On JW's MB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation A Revolution Has Started On JW's MB

It's crazy over there. People screaming and shooting from the hip. Accusations and Insinuations flying about like sniper fire in Skopje. It's as busy as an Indian market. All young men and women of arms believe in their cause and clamour over eachother to get a shot in.
    Sadly to this observer the whole conflict is too sporadic to be effective. The poor construction of the artillary being used in some instances has left me wondering if they ever reach their intended target.
    While I too believe in the mission I have to say that I feel some of the individuals who have thrown themselves to the frontline may have made the battle far more difficult to win.

Maybe the league could invest in cameras and broadcast equipment and take control of the TV aspect.
    They would be able to cover the game as they liked and sell the coverage to whoever they liked.
    It's a pipe dream I know.

I do believe that we are being denied a right of choice when we are forced to subscribe to RTE via the TV License. If I subscribed to Sky Digital I would have the choice to decide what additional channels I wanted.

RTE spend a fortune on imported programmes like Ally McBeal and Dawsons Creek. Personally I can't stomach such tripe.
    I may be wrong but I thing they buy Eastenders from teh BBC too. Has ever such a depressing programme been made. I'd love to know how much RTE pay for it.
    RTE show now signs of participating in the Digital Terrestrial arena therefore someone chosing this option should not be charged in the way that Analogue Terrestrial/MMDS/Satellite/Cable viewers.
    The EU has to be able to answer some questions on the legality of the TV license scheme.

Power To The Revolution

Who The F*#k Are RTE,
    Who The F*#k Are,
    Who The F*#k Are,
    Who The F*#k Are RTE.

Chorus Clap Clap Clap...
    ...Chorus Clap Clap Clap...

Have Boot Disk, will travel

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Don't think the EL would ever take over the responsibility without the FAi at least and they would make a mess of it anyway. They look to the bank balance first before considering the effects and benefits after.