Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Tony O'Connell discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tony O'Connell discussion

Quote Originally Posted by soccerc View Post
    ...and Ashtownvilla were a merger of Ashtown and Villa Park under Tony O'Connell, so it's Kinvara Boys, Ards, Ashtown, Villa Park combined now known as Phoenix.

Some rising from the ashes there!
    in short, don't let this cun_t anywhere near your club!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BohsFans View Post
    in short, don't let this cun_t anywhere near your club!
    I presume you are talking about our Honorary Life President there?The same guy that spent millions of his own money on our club when we didnt have a pot to **** in!!Who funded the construction of the best stand in the league??

Some people just dont have a clue what gratitude is!!!!
    Bohs Will Be Back!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Capacity is now 3000 , increased from 1500. Away section has a capacity of 500 and thats what Bohs are getting.
    Yeah but that away section has held way more than that in the past.
    TO TELL THE TRUTH IS REVOLUTIONARY

The ONLY foot.ie user with a type of logic named after them!

All of this has happened before. All of it will happen again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btid1 View Post
    I presume you are talking about our Honorary Life President there?The same guy that spent millions of his own money on our club when we didnt have a pot to **** in!!Who funded the construction of the best stand in the league??

Some people just dont have a clue what gratitude is!!!!
    You would presume correct.
    How could he have spent MILLIONS of his own money on our club? Details please.

I'll tell you who funded the construction of the best stand in the league, the Tramway End!

Spoofer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    You would presume correct.
    How could he have spent MILLIONS of his own money on our club? Details please.

I'll tell you who funded the construction of the best stand in the league, the Tramway End!

Spoofer!
    Spoofer ??Thats a good one considering I am the one with the facts and you are purely speculating.Do you thik there was a reason he was made Honorary Life President or do you think they simply throw out that accolade to every tom dick and harry.To say the tramway end paid for the Jodi is pure lies considering we did not receive any money from the sale of the tramway end until well after construction was complete.Does the name of the stand not kind of give away who paid for it??!!Im not going to start dishing out the details here because he is quite a modest man and to do so would only embarrrass him but please check your facts before making such stupid statements!!

I dont know who has been filling your head with nonsense but to say you are ill informed would be a huge understatement!!!

No wonder no one wants to get involved in Bohemian FC because all people like you do is attempt to attack them when all they are doing is trying to further the prospects of a club they love.

Sometimes I despair!!
    Bohs Will Be Back!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Spoofer ??Thats a good one considering I am the one with the facts and you are purely speculating.
    According to who? You?

Do you thik there was a reason he was made Honorary Life President or do you think they simply throw out that accolade to every tom dick and harry.
    Yes, sure didn't that poisonous **** Fheilm O'Reilly get an Honorary Life President at the AGM. A man who has done untold harm to my club. Who was the proposer?... O'Connell!

To say the tramway end paid for the Jodi is pure lies considering we did not receive any money from the sale of the tramway end until well after construction was complete.Does the name of the stand not kind of give away who paid for it??!!Im not going to start dishing out the details here because he is quite a modest man and to do so would only embarrrass him but please check your facts before making such stupid statements!!
    Are you a mate of his? Is he reading this? No.
    O'Connell DID NOT build the Jodi with his own money. A sponsorship deal (naming rights) was certainly done, but it wasn't for MILLIONS as you have stated.

I dont know who has been filling your head with nonsense but to say you are ill informed would be a huge understatement!!!

No wonder no one wants to get involved in Bohemian FC because all people like you do is attempt to attack them when all they are doing is trying to further the prospects of a club they love.

Sometimes I despair!!
    Don't be so condescending.
    You really do remind me of Fheilm, misinformation all over the place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Do you thik there was a reason he was made Honorary Life President or do you think they simply throw out that accolade to every tom dick and harry.
    Short answer, yes they do.

Feilim!

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic btw. Maybe a mod could move this little internecene Bohs spat to the Bohs section.
    TO TELL THE TRUTH IS REVOLUTIONARY

The ONLY foot.ie user with a type of logic named after them!

All of this has happened before. All of it will happen again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Doesn't O'Connell own Jodi.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Jodi were wound up a number of years ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DecBoh View Post
    Jodi were wound up a number of years ago.
    Exactly my point.TOC who is the only shareholder in Jodi made the decision to sponsor the stand and use the name Jodi on it rather than his own.The name Jodi would have no commercial use on the stand as they were selling purely to wholesale and not to consumers.As a brand it had no influence.He had intended on winding the company up within months yet still went ahead with the sponsorship of the stand.These are the facts!

Who brought Feilim O'Reilly into this deabte.I never once mentioned him I think you will find.Totally irelevant as we are discussing the work done by TOC.Why do you have such a vendetta against him?What crimes against Bohemian FC did he commit?

Are there benefactors queing around the block to invest in Irish footaball?.....No there are not so when one does decide to invest cash at home all you can do is criticise.This is what give Bohs fans a bad name and to be honest I can understand why we have such a bad name at times!!
    Bohs Will Be Back!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Who brought Feilim O'Reilly into this deabte.I never once mentioned him I think you will find.
    you did when you said:
    do you think they simply throw out that accolade to every tom dick and harry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Exactly my point.TOC who is the only shareholder in Jodi made the decision to sponsor the stand and use the name Jodi on it rather than his own.The name Jodi would have no commercial use on the stand as they were selling purely to wholesale and not to consumers.As a brand it had no influence.He had intended on winding the company up within months yet still went ahead with the sponsorship of the stand.These are the facts!
    as far as I know it's tax deductible, so it would make no sense putting his own name on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Are there benefactors queing around the block to invest in Irish footaball?.....No there are not so when one does decide to invest cash at home all you can do is criticise.
    What a load of ****!

He never invested, he did a sponsorship deal that was mutually benefical!

This is what give Bohs fans a bad name and to be honest I can understand why we have such a bad name at times!!
    Yeah shame on us for asking questions and making discoveries of dodgy deals. We're a load of *******, the club doesn't need fans like us...etc!

Get your head out of the sand!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    What a load of ****!

He never invested, he did a sponsorship deal that was mutually benefical!

Yeah shame on us for asking questions and making discoveries of dodgy deals. We're a load of *******, the club doesn't need fans like us...etc!

Get your head out of the sand!
    I really dont know where to start with all of this.If you were a tax lawyer as a certain person not too far from here is you would know he could still put his own name on it and claim tax back if it went through the company accounts but again he didnt!!

How was it mutually beneficial?As I already pointed out there was no commercial value to him sponsoring the stand as he sold wholesale only FACT!Secondly these dodgy dealing you speak of I hope you have some facts because you are treading delicate ice if you are accusing a man of any sort of fraud.Just because you are on the internet doesn't eliminate your liability.Would you like to elaborate on these dodgy deals you speak of or would you prefer to just keep making unfounded allegations?

I think you have a vendetta against him for some reason and this is where all this bitterness is steming from not facts.Im the one speaking armed with the facts here so I dont think i can be accused of having my head in the sand.
    Bohs Will Be Back!!!