Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who'll win La Liga?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leonol View Post
    what about poor Celta win our game and get relegated because Betis bought their game against Santander
    I have to say I was a bit sceptical about this (it was 0-0 with 12 mins to go) but reading this contribution to Gaurdian Unlimited's La lIga blog makes me think again.

casacantabria
    June 19, 2007 8:10 PM
    Madrid/esp Attention Celta supporters.
    Se venden piscinas End of the season sales.
    I thought of retiring from this asco of a season but......
    on Sunday i sat in the south stand in the Sardinero and i saw what has been (for me) the biggest deception in my short football watching history. By the way went to see jamon viejo (Oldham) against no hay
    jamon en el bosque (Nottingham Forest) at Duff Wembley back in 91. If there has ever been a football match bought it was on Sunday in Santander. Talk about lacklustre performance. Take note. Here you have it Celta. Racing were bought and the proof in the pudding was the @rse
    set up by the Racing players. Sell outs. The chant going round the ground (by the way probably the worst football stadium atmosphere in the world in Santander ie not one decent song) should have been "there´s only one Paco Chapparos". The now famous 1 game manager. Luis
    Fernandez gets the boot (0 - 5 ) and they replace him wth an ex Racingista ie from Torrelavega just down the road. Where has this man been eating in the last week? Who has he met? The middle man. Get a local lad to NEGOTIATE. How much did it cost Betis yesterday? I hope all the money they´ve got because if you are going to sell your @rse be it big time. Talk about Sudar la cameseta. Racing players wake up (still in bed)you are on holidays. No commitment, no movement no go full stop. They were pathetic. Sell outs from start to finish. Everyone talks about cases full of money and nobody can prove it, or can they? Yes i can you just had to watch the legs and facial expressions of the depressingly poor Racing players (a joke). A sad bunch of bought incapable meat heads. Two dribbles on goal throughout the 90 mins. Apart from the 3mins stop to say bye bye to Pablo Alfaro when losing 0-1. Everyone cheering and you are losing.
    Of course it was impossible to find a Racingista in SANTANDER TO ARGUE WITH, all hiding away in their own vomit.This is a team that was in sight of UEFA ( 2 months ago then they beat Madrid and everyone knows the score from then on) and now they go on holidays and Betis pays. Bring in big sticks line em up and give them a good thrashing. MERCENARIOS.
    Miguel Angel Portugal (Racings manager)now says "I´m off, but i´m staying till Friday (next) when my kids finish the school year" Say no more he´s had enough. Now you know why Banco Santander go for F1 and not their home town football team. Racing me suda la polla VENDIDOS.
    Reality time. Page 5 of the Delerio Montanes "un peaton que resultado atropellado dio positivo en la prueba de alcoholemia" Sums it up.
    By the way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    thank you, I truely believe this was a bought game, was 0-0 until Celta went 2-1 up , was a disgrace , but I prefer to go down to La liga 2 honestly and with pride than to stay up like Betis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leonol View Post
    thank you, I truely believe this was a bought game, was 0-0 until Celta went 2-1 up , was a disgrace , but I prefer to go down to La liga 2 honestly and with pride than to stay up like Betis

Yeah, Liga 2 is the place to be. GO SOCIEDAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    well hopefully we both come straight back up ,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Setanta Sports had no interest whatsoever in Levante and wasn't Hartey playing there this season?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345