Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: St Pats Take over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    so what your saying is, ask Dr Hoopdub ?

Which reminds me, he hasn't paid his Hoops SC subs for this year yet.

KOH
    No One Likes Us, We Don't Care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreRovers View Post

Which reminds me, he hasn't paid his Hoops SC subs for this year yet.

KOH
    Nah, he's sorted, trust me!!

Colin Farrells could be awkward though!!

Koh
    Thomas Davis have said they will be the last man standing, they were WRONG!!

SRFC will NEVER die!!

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge View Post
    Figures range from 15-50 million
    I would think closer to the lower figure. How much was the land that the existing apartments built on sold for?

Anyway I thought ye staying in Richmond Park or was that Inchicore?

http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    1. Magnolia me hole. Rich Havana Gold, with Jamaican Bronze skirting boards. I pick paint colours by their names not how they look. Bonus points if it sounds like something you can smoke.

2. I have never paid dues to be a member of Hoops SC and my bet with WAR doesn't come up for settlement until 2012.

3. What is all this Bohs and Rovers sh1te doing cluttering up OUR thread?

4. Regarding the apartments at Richmond, at one of the PFR public meetings, Andy talked about having apartments all around the ground, i.e. the stadium would be backed by apartments on all sides - as DvB will verify, DCC have already been asked about acceptable densities of apartments. Let's say for arguments sake there's 400 in total (think that was the figure DCC gave, no?) = huge revenue stream. How it gets divvied up is something none of us can answer - the naysayers will maintain Kelleher will pocket the lot, the Pats optimists will say we'll get a chunk too.

5. The Kelleher's "social conscience" bit that someone mentioned IS actually a huge factor in this - the memory of his own tennis scholarship, not wanting other Irish kids to have to go abroad to pursue sporting dreams, regeneration of a rundown part of Dublin with Pats at the heart of it, deepening the links between an old but modernised Inchicore institution and the new community around it, etc - look at all the stuff Kerr talked about in his first interview and remember he's hardly gonna be doing solo runs on plans / policies or going off-message in those circumstances.

6. Why Pats? Andy O'C was lucky enough to land on one of the few people in this town in a financial position to combine investment and philanthropy, and to develope links between him and the one club in the one area who could most benefit - Rovers can't cos they're fan-owned and looking to play on a council pitch, which will limit the scope for infrastructural development. Much the same constraints apply to Bohs bar the council pitch.
    Think of it as Kelleher's involvement as a modern version of the mediaeval system of patronage in painting and sculpture when the Medicis or whoever else was seriously loaded could get the likes of Michelangelo in to paint the bathroom (magnolia if they were so inclined! ) To me, this is a similar type project for Kelleher, I wouldn't term it a vanity project cos that'd be to demean it, but it's probably something he wouldn't even consider in the normal course of his business dealings.
    Revenge for 2002

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Two wrongs don't make a right, WaR... Simple school logic dictates that

Oh and Bohs fans demanded nothing, you're told what to do by the committee, when was the last time anything was voted down by the membership?
    Wrong Dodge!

Why does every cun_t from another club always think they know it all about my club. You really haven't got a clue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,454 Posts
    We know about your club because we work with Bohs fans, or have friends who are Bohs fans. I was wroong on the membership fes thing but seeing as I'm a ****, maybe you could tell me what else Bohs fans have voted down?
    54,321 sold - wws will never die - ***
    ---
    New blog if anyone's interested - http://loihistory.wordpress.com/
    LOI section on balls.ie - http://balls.ie/league-of-ireland/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Nightdub View Post
    Andy talked about having apartments all around the ground, i.e. the stadium would be backed by apartments on all sides
    Yet again, UCD lead and others follow.
    We're not arrogant, we're just better.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We know about your club because we work with Bohs fans, or have friends who are Bohs fans. I was wroong on the membership fes thing but seeing as I'm a ****, maybe you could tell me what else Bohs fans have voted down?
    Dont you remember the glorious stand the Bohs members took against robbing Branvard Ltd blind with silly rents when they were broke themselves?
    Oh no not them again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    and why would I tell you that?
    It's a private members club.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SÓC View Post
    Dont you remember the glorious stand the Bohs members took against robbing Branvard Ltd blind with silly rents when they were broke themselves?
    you didn't expect us to miss the chance of kicking the scum when they were down did you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    kdjac

>Fans in a general sense should never be allowed run a club they dont think with their heads (barca perfect example). If a club is a commercial entity then someone with a good head should run it.

your are talking sh1te ... the people elected to run Barca are all usually very wealthy in their own right and successfull business people ... getting elected to run Barca isnt one step up from selling scarves and golden goals in the local tapas bar you know ...

bhs

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567