Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Make some noise

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Make some noise

Many of the Kildare County fans have been complaining about the lack of support for the team at Station Road where the home fans are often out-sung by the visitors. This is not a good sign, as we need support to encourage our Thoroughbreds.

In order to make Station Road a fortress, some County supporters are trying to raise the atmosphere with songs and chants for the players.

"De County"...drum,drum, drum (easy)

"Black and white army"..drum drum..."black and white army"..drum drum - this is very effective when its kept going and more join in.

"Oh when Kildare...go marching in".....to the tune of "oh when the saints"

"We love you County we do, we love you County etc etc."

"We hate Shelbourne FC,We hate Ramblers too, We hate Dermot Keely but County we Love you....We love you County we do etc"

The Viera song for Philly. Used to be sung for Ben Whelehan. " Philly Byrne woohoa...Philly Byrne woohoa...he looks like Swarzenegger, he's called the terminator...Whelehan woohoa.."

"Get into 'em.....they're easy" repeat.

To the tune of Country roads .."Station Road,(drum drum) take me home (drum drum), to the place...I belong, KILDARE COUNTY...Black and white army..take me home to Station Road"

"County 'till I die, I'm County til I die, I know i am im sure i am I'm County til I die"
    To the "fields of athenry"
    "All around the fields of Station Road, where once we watched Kildare County play, We have Walshy on the wing, we have dreams and songs to sing, Now its GLORY round the fields of station road"

All you got to do is come down to Station Road this Sat for the Mons game and sing your heart out, don't be embarrassed, you won't be the only one. Hopefully a group of people will gather to the right of the tunnel (when you are looking at the stand). Lets make Station Road a fortress not a graveyard. People used to hear us from the greyhound track like!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Yeah cmon people! Your Wanted By Your County!
    Cmon County!