For those of you who don't know me, I'm the co-editor of the Cork City FC programme. Recently we've introduced a service called 'Seek, Sell or Swap' which is primarily to help City fans add to or complete their collections of City memorabilia such as programmes, match tickets, badges etc.
This is an invitation to other National League fans to look for stuff or offer material via the service. For instance if a City fan had a home prog v Bohs it may be possible to swap it for an away issue v the same club etc etc. Collectors of programmes from Irish v European teams or pre-season friendlies may also be interested, or Nl badge collectors.
It's like a small ads type of thing in the newspapers. You give us the details of what you are looking for or want to swap + your postal address and/or email and it's then up to an interested party to contact you and you can make your own arrangement.
You can participate by emailing me at gerrydesmond@hotmail.com or by posting to 'Seek, Sell or Swap', c/o Gerry Desmond, Cork City FC, Turners Cross, Cork.

Note that neither the editors nor Cork City FC accept any responsibility for any loss or disappointment in any transaction between users of the service. We are only providing an opportunity to help collectors and fans share their hobbies.

Gerry Desmond