Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: BB Croker letters

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    so you are using it for barter...

...unless you are def going to just sell it to someone who doesn't meet your criteria. anyhow i am not bothered either way i have a ticket, but if i hadnt i would be, as all i could offer you is money.....
    I'm a bloke,I'm an ocker
    And I really love your knockers,I'm a labourer by day,
    I **** up all me pay,Watching footy on TV,
    Just feed me more VB,Just pour my beer,And get my smokes, And go away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WexDec View Post
    I know thats my point. I've argued that exactly previously and was the reason why my lot went for 70 euro tickets in the first place. That and a 2-4 ticket per application limit as it standard would've avoided this mess. I won in the Portugal Euros lotto, what a Summer holiday that would've been at a fraction of Japan cost, oh well......and 4 follow your team tickets it was not 10 !!!

Same boat. Won lottery for 2 sets of follow your team tickets all the way to semi finals (seeing as i figured out the final ones would be oversubscribed and maybe the ones to the semis would be easier to get) for the last world cup. Then paid an extortionate fee to a tout for the switzerland debacle at home in the final qualifying game. A summer ruined.
    Superdave to the resc....

Can you wait til I finish my pint? Or else...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elroy View Post
    i was around the 1100 mark and no matter how many times I asked the FAI to offer me friendly tickets they never did. I still went to every single one however.
    Same here and myself and a mate are both on 1900s mark but a fella before on ~1700s said he was offered them and that they stopped at some stage so we estimated it was at the 1800 mark and this was backed up by someone else. No seconding guessing the FAI though !

You'd think they might throw any away team returns in the WL direction too (maybe they did ???)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Same boat. Won lottery for 2 sets of follow your team tickets all the way to semi finals (seeing as i figured out the final ones would be oversubscribed and maybe the ones to the semis would be easier to get) for the last world cup. Then paid an extortionate fee to a tout for the switzerland debacle at home in the final qualifying game. A summer ruined.
    We should've known better than to hope for us to qualify for tournaments in Portugal and Germany.......that would be too fecking handy !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WexDec View Post
    Same here and myself and a mate are both on 1900s mark but a fella before on ~1700s said he was offered them and that they stopped at some stage so we estimated it was at the 1800 mark and this was backed up by someone else. No seconding guessing the FAI though !

You'd think they might throw any away team returns in the WL direction too (maybe they did ???)

I've never had a problem and i'm around the 1,000 mark. They never offer returns though. afaik they all go on public sale if there is any (only ever for the smaller games, how i got to san marino at home)
    Superdave to the resc....

Can you wait til I finish my pint? Or else...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    They never offer returns though. afaik they all go on public sale if there is any (only ever for the smaller games, how i got to san marino at home)
    When I was on the waiting list, I was offered tickets to Albania & Georgia in whatever qualifying series that was.
    We're not arrogant, we're just better.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
    When I was on the waiting list, I was offered tickets to Albania & Georgia in whatever qualifying series that was.
    I got tickets for the very same games, but it was a general sale, the ticket office put the away allocation up for sale one mornin and i got hold of them that way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Did anyone get a letter back from the FAI saying they were unsuccessful in getting tickets.
    I like the rest of the block booking waiting listers received a letter asking how many tickets i wanted but that i may not get all of them, I didn't think I'd get none but even if they had sent me a letter saying I wasunsuccessful I could have tried to get them through the club.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marley View Post
    Did anyone get a letter back from the FAI saying they were unsuccessful in getting tickets.
    I like the rest of the block booking waiting listers received a letter asking how many tickets i wanted but that i may not get all of them, I didn't think I'd get none but even if they had sent me a letter saying I wasunsuccessful I could have tried to get them through the club.
    How many did you ask for, what number were you on the waiting list and what section did you ask for? Just wondering!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    they've taken cash out of my account. Ouch...!!!
    "If God had meant football to be played in the air, he'd have put grass in the sky." Brian Clough.

You'll NEVER beat the Irish.......you'll just draw with us instead!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I was number 3800 ish on the waiting list I asked for 3 tickets for the upper cusack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker1982 View Post
    they've taken cash out of my account. Ouch...!!!
    Just checked my account there, the cash was taken out of my credit card over the weekend
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I phoned the FAI today regardiong BB Waiting list and how come they have not as of yet sent out a letter saying they have no tickets for us. The answer was they are hoping to fill the rest who have not got tickets from returns ( tickets ordered but not paid for). Anyone who hasn't received a letter should get confirmation one way or another next week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Biggest advice I could give anybody regarding the FAI is to contact them as often as you can rather than wait in limbo. They are not always the best communicating with people or should I say being pro-active in their communication with people. Therefore ring them up as much as you can rather than worry at home or give out in the pub.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    cash debited form my card , a big ker-ching for the FAI this morning !!
    Was he crazy!! Yeah , in a very special way , an Irishman.
    I slept, and dreamed that life was Beauty;
    I woke, and found that life was Duty.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marley View Post
    I phoned the FAI today regardiong BB Waiting list and how come they have not as of yet sent out a letter saying they have no tickets for us. The answer was they are hoping to fill the rest who have not got tickets from returns ( tickets ordered but not paid for). Anyone who hasn't received a letter should get confirmation one way or another next week.

ya think i might give them a buzz late this week or early next week, make sure they keep me in mind. I imagine they wouldnt have a confirmed number of returns untill the end of the week at earliest.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Has anyone on the WL who didnt receive an allocation of tickets hear anything from the FAI regarding returns? Rang them this morning, werent much help-just said that they would contact me if any tickets are not taken up. They dont know if or how many have been returned as of yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elroy View Post
    Has anyone on the WL who didnt receive an allocation of tickets hear anything from the FAI regarding returns? Rang them this morning, werent much help-just said that they would contact me if any tickets are not taken up. They dont know if or how many have been returned as of yet.

Heard nothin either,think we will be waiting till the Cyprus game before we hear anything.

reder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa B View Post
    Because at the moment i am looking for a Liverpool Barce ticket and if someone has one who wants a Wales or Slovakia ticket i'll swap with them.
    That is an absolute cracker!! OMG I nearly ****ed myself. Good luck with that one mate. Great swap!!! You have about the same odds of pulling that one off as you do of winning my raffle below.

I have 2 tickets for the game. If you can tell me the row, seat, block and stands of both tickets then you can have them. You have one guess, so think about it.

Wales or Slovakia for a barca ticket, j.c. thats priceless.

PS: How many group games did you actually attend? 2, 1 (or none )????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I had applied for 2 tickets and had received no response, until yesterday when I received an e-mail informing me that they were now in a position to offer me 2 upper Davin.

Happy days.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast