Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: It's a sad, sad day

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry It's a sad, sad day

It’s a sad, sad day. Monday morning and I’m braving the blizzards to get to the slave cave with only one thing on my mind: to read, on the DUCFC mb, reactions to Friday night’s glorious win. And I find that the DUFC mb is no more. What’s happened to all those 100s of threads, are they confined to the dustbins of Cyber Space? To me those threads were the emotional barometer of a season that’s had more twists and turns than your average episode of “Eastenders”. Now it’s no more. And why? Because someone, somewhere hasn’t the emotional maturity to accept honest criticism, or informed opinion. The fascist f*ckers have won. It’s a sad, sad day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Absolutely

Totally agree, came in today feeling a bit better than your average monday morning after such a rousing victory on friday night to find NO opinions on the game at all! When exactly was the old mb closed down? Cause the early signs for this mb are not good considering the amount of reaction there would have been on the old mb to such a wonderful performance friday night.

DrogMan

Cool

Indeed it is a sad day, but look at me, now I'm in Manooth college even though I sont study here I thought that I'd pop in to see my brother. Stange I want to go back to college