Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Great to get the win but...

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great to get the win but...

I don't think we should be fooled by the result. It was good to see most of the team get behind LM after the win but let's face it, it does seem to take an almost disastrous run of games, a EL forum in PJ Turners and a dangling rope in front of his head to get a hot poker up the back sides of the team. The Longford game was a joke, we have such better players but there seems to be no game plan. I'm happy we won, happy for the players but I honestly don't think LM can take us any further.

It's not about slagging him for the sake of slagging him but his tactical fall out is there for all to see, we all know the games. We should be passing sides to death with the players we have. O'Flynn is a star and yet we continue to play long ball even at home! I'm sure we are stuck with Lm 'till the end of the season we will continue to support the team but Murphy has such talented players at his disposal and can't get the best out of them. Happy about the result but the future with LM....time will tell.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: Great to get the win but...

Originally posted by Shane
    it does seem to take an almost disastrous run of games, a EL forum in PJ Turners and a dangling rope in front of his head to get a hot poker up the back sides of the team.
    Yeah, he just seems to have one trick up his sleeve- the "they´re all against us lads" story before the game and that doesn´t work very often