Thread: Any news on new faces?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Any news on new faces?

Guys,

Anymore news on new faces coming in?
    We are pretty short up front coould do with someone desperately....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Heard this a while ago and its coming back up, that Eamo could be coming back on Loan for the season as Drugs have to many forwards and it has pushed him down thw pecking order, would not say no to him, especially that he can get 20 goals a season.
    www.braywanderers.ie (Club)
    www.braywanderers.com (supporters club)
    Sharks are as tough as those football fans who take their shirts off during games in England in January, only more intelligent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper 99 View Post
    Drugs
    Mistake, I'm sure.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Oh did i write that, defo a mistake, i apoligise, will have to change it some time, but not now. Has anyone heard anything else about possible new signings???
    Sharks are as tough as those football fans who take their shirts off during games in England in January, only more intelligent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Please say we dont bring back Zayed. He is pure lazy and was found out when he went to drogs. Isn't interested when he isn't guaranteed first team football and doesn't bother when he is. We'd be better off playing O'shea or Broderick because at least they'll give 100% at all times rather than when it suits.
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    True, he does not do much without the ball, but if you gets 20 goals a season out of him i wont say no to him and neither would most other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Last season he didnt do much with it either and thats the problem. Waste of money if we take him back may as well spend that money we'd spend on his wages on cola bottles.
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Have to say I agree with you guys about Eamo being a lazy waste of space who doesn't show any interest in the game if he is not in the mood and looking at the way the younger players responded in the last few games of last season i would have more faith in them to show a bit of passion and fight when we need it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connaman View Post
    Have to say I agree with you guys about Eamo being a lazy waste of space who doesn't show any interest in the game if he is not in the mood and looking at the way the younger players responded in the last few games of last season i would have more faith in them to show a bit of passion and fight when we need it.

Trust you had a good off season Connaman. Admittedly he's a lazy sod, but if he applied himself he's a wonderfully talented goal scorer. Pumping balls up to Franco is only going to achieve so much. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. I can't see him coming back though. He took an awful lot of flak from the crowd even after he had scored in some games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Boy View Post
    Trust you had a good off season Connaman. Admittedly he's a lazy sod, but if he applied himself he's a wonderfully talented goal scorer. Pumping balls up to Franco is only going to achieve so much. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. I can't see him coming back though. He took an awful lot of flak from the crowd even after he had scored in some games.
    First of all your right, if he applied himself he has the potential to be even better than Jayo, but he doesn't have the drive unfortunately, none of his 2 loan deals (Crewe, Allesund) worked out, due to his lack of effort.
    And like I've said before, he could score 2 or 3 a game and if he had the same attitude I'd still give him stick.