Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Yes men and lack of chanting!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes men and lack of chanting!!

I know alot of guys here aren't exactly 'yes' men but we need to get the crowd more vocal. The rest of the stand aren't singing or chanting because of the lads in the stand... we need to get some new material together etc. but would anyone consider gonig into the stand for one game to get them going again??? [SIZE=1](cue Macy)[/SIZE]

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    2 judas comments in 2 days.... They're too boring in there, and they won't join in the spur of moment chants.... They'll laugh at them, think they're good, but they won't sing them.....

I'll also refer you to the $h€l$ game when it was p!ssing down and a few pussy's left section O for the stand - didn't make much difference to the atmos in there......

Finally - I have a ground season ticket......

Say No To Yes Men
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    2 judas comments in 2 days....
    Well Macy, I for the first time, in along time started chanting. There are too few in section 0 and if you refer to the Shels game then in defense I would have to say they were all like drown rats that night... Pauro must not have the influence of yester year... If we don't get our act together then we're going to be fcuked anyway... The only way we get the muppets out of the stand is to ban them from it and that's not going to happen... anyway the singing folk in the stand are in the majority fools...

Remember those guinness funnels for a Rugby international where they were trying to break a stadium sound record... you held them to your gob when shouting and they amplify the sound... we need a few of them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    That wet cold windy freezing wet night against Shels..that was an experiment of course, but forgot to mention that fact on the night!!
    But seriously, our chants were being drowned out by Shels faithful, and we tried getting our voices heard, but no-one would bother their arses joining us, so myself, an Rock and Marty were the only ones singing in the st*nd....
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Originally posted by PAURO 7
    But seriously, our chants were being drowned out by Shels faithful
    That must be a first!!!!!!!

@ndy
    I know Shel's faithful, he's a nice fella.