Thread: the joys of mud eating and rugby

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by oddboy
    No switch !
    If City wouldn't switch the Cup semi-final to accomodate Derry, why should we accomodate the rugger buggers ?
    Friday night is City night, and tell the mud f*ckers to p*ss off
    [/B]
    Because, City were under NO obligation WHATSOEVER to switch the game. Playing on a Friday gave them the best possible chance of winning.
    I love your attitude name-calling and all, seeing as some people like me want to go to BOTH games. It's been a joy to follow Munster in the last number of years and the ignorance of people like you makes me sick.
    Munster to win a cracking game and the Celtic League.

Murphy Out Now!!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Shed End John

It's been a joy to follow Munster in the last number of years and the ignorance of people like you makes me sick.
    Munster to win a cracking game and the Celtic League.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Rugger bugger out now!!!
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Ruairi

Rugger bugger out now!!!
    Great, I've already had this s**t in a former guise, now I'm going to have it ALL OVER AGAIN aren't I? Still though, the comment was the truth.
    I'm most certainly NOT in the minority when I say I follow more sports than soccer and the Connacht match can't come along fast enough for me.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love your attitude name-calling and all, seeing as some people like me want to go to BOTH games. It's been a joy to follow Munster in the last number of years and the ignorance of people like you makes me sick.
    Aw, the poor lickle wugger bugger is getting sick...Awwwwww

Me so sorry that my ignorance is showing and making you vomit...
    I would have thought you 'd have a stronger stomach than that from all that mud eating.....

I realise of course that you would never descend to name calling, and you would of course be nice to all the chaps on the forum....

Go way, ya l*nger!!!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aw, the poor lickle wugger bugger is getting sick...Awwwwww
    Me so sorry that my ignorance is showing and making you vomit...
    I would have thought you 'd have a stronger stomach than that from all that mud eating.....
    Go way, ya l*nger!!!!
    I'm just saying that name-calling like that takes away what little credibility your 'opinions' have. For your information I DO have an extremely strong stomach and am not in the habit of being one of your fellow mudeaters.
    It'll be a GREAT game of rugby and I won't have to listen to the likes of you at it. Munster Abú!!!

Murphy Out Now!!!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm just saying that name-calling like that takes away what little credibility your 'opinions' have. For your information I DO have an extremely strong stomach and am not in the habit of being one of your fellow mudeaters.
    It'll be a GREAT game of rugby and I won't have to listen to the likes of you at it. Munster Abú!!!

Murphy Out Now!!!
    No, you are not "saying" anything, you just jumped up on some high horse..
    While you are at that game of rugger, why not look around and try and find a sense of Humour??
    It might get you some credibilty, knock the chip off your shoulder, and make your life a little easier......

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, you are not "saying" anything, you just jumped up on some high horse..
    While you are at that game of rugger, why not look around and try and find a sense of Humour??
    It might get you some credibilty, knock the chip off your shoulder, and make your life a little easier......
    Now look at whose getting all hot and bothered and jumping on the so-called high horse.
    I don't play rugby, just LOVE suppporting it. You're the one who needs to get a sense of humour and knock the chip off your shoulder.
    To have to defend my position on liking more than one sport to so-called people like you is both offensive and insulting. It's absolutely none of your goddamn business.
    You shouldn't be so quick to knock rugby until you actually check out Munster in action. You might just be pleasantly surprised.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    get a life you silly little boy.....

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    get a life you silly little boy.....
    I have one thanks, but, maybe I could get YOU one down the discount store.
    You know it's a bad sign when you resort to writing senseless, incomprehensible crap like that in your posts. It means you really haven't a clue what you are on about or were on about in the first place.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I've been to my share of Munster games & 1 international game but rugby doesn't come close to the passion of football.

I think the Munster phenomenum will decrease over time a bit if they stop winning all their home games (very similar to city in that respect) anyway.
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by pete
    I've been to my share of Munster games & 1 international game but rugby doesn't come close to the passion of football.

I think the Munster phenomenum will decrease over time a bit if they stop winning all their home games (very similar to city in that respect) anyway.
    That's where you're WAY off the mark, Pete, no offence. If you had been at the European Cup semi-final against Castres over in Beziers, France back in April, you'd know what I'm on about.
    Can't see Munster losing too many home games in the foreseeable future. They're WAY AHEAD of anything else in Ireland, Scotland, Wales or France.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    I opened this thread expecting a joke of some sort

I reckon the winner of Munster-Connacht will win the title after Leinster kindly allowed other teams the chance to win!

The atmosphere at rugby games isn't a patch on football games either except for internationals maybe.
    We're not arrogant, we're just better.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Schumi
    I reckon the winner of Munster-Connacht will win the title after Leinster kindly allowed other teams the chance to win!

The atmosphere at rugby games isn't a patch on football games either except for internationals maybe.
    Good to see you're backing Munster. No doubt about it, Leinster were pretty pathetic.
    Maybe the atmosphere at some rugby games isn't the same. However, a packed to capacity Thomond Park takes some beating as do Munster away games.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Good to see you're backing Munster.
    I am?

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Connacht win. If I'd had some money at the start of the competition, I'd have put it on them to win the Celtic League.

Leinster were $hite because they were missing a full team for all their defeats bar Connacht BTW.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Schumi

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Connacht win. If I'd had some money at the start of the competition, I'd have put it on them to win the Celtic League.
    Leinster were $hite because they were missing a full team for all their defeats bar Connacht BTW.
    Yeah, well Munster were missing ALL of their Irish internationals and had to rely on mostly their reserve team to get them this far, so that particular argument doesn't hold any water whatsoever. Leinster are painfully short of strength in depth whereas Munster have it in spades.
    I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Connacht win either. They've got to the point where if Munster have an off-day, they can win and really set the West roaring. Reckon that Munster will be ready for them and ultimately too strong for them.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Yeah, well Munster were missing ALL of their Irish internationals and had to rely on mostly their reserve team to get them this far, so that particular argument doesn't hold any water whatsoever. Leinster are painfully short of strength in depth whereas Munster have it in spades.
    That's a fair point. Behind an excellent first XV, Leinster are a bit weak in the reserves. If they don't get too many injuries though, they could well be challanging for the ERC this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well isn't a lovely little thread.

Ok, might aswell throw my two cents in the ring. Don' t really like rugby, never have done. If you support it fine but to be honest any rugby games I've been to I've always found them incredibly boring and the atmosphere pretty dull.
    A lot of rugger bugger people really get on my nerves- you know the type!
    Champions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    hahhaa

well i was in musser the other day with a chum of mine, we'd had a few heino's in us, and we saw this guy in a beige blazer, and i turned and said to Anthony... Anthony look at that chap in the funny blazer!!

you know yourself.. and blah blah blah blah

anyways thats why i moved this from the cork city footie section to hear in the middle of nowhere
    life is random

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by COLM
    Well isn't a lovely little thread.
    If you support it fine but to be honest any rugby games I've been to I've always found them incredibly boring and the atmosphere pretty dull.
    A lot of rugger bugger people really get on my nerves- you know the type!
    I know just the type- they've gotten on my nerves in the past as well. Regarding what you say about the atmosphere at rugby matches, I refer you to my previous posts.
    Schumi, we both know what a physical game rugby is and how unlikely it is that a team won't sustain too many injuries in a season. You just can't get away without REAL strength in depth these days. Therefore, the only Irish team I see making a realistic challenge is, you've guessed it, the Mighty Munsters. Leinster could get a spot in the quaters, though, and take it from there.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    [irony]
    I know just the type- they've gotten on my nerves in the past as well.
    [/irony]

life is random

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast