Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: A win is a win, is a win ! The "form team"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A win is a win, is a win......! The "form team"

This may not sit well with some people but City are now officially the "form team" at the moment..........unbeaten in 5 games with 3 wins under their belt.

A couple of observations on tonights game though.

Hoggy came in for a lot of stick in the first half for hoofing. The problem here was blatently obvious in so far as Woods was constantly being drawn into the center of the park not giving Horgan the option to play it out wide.

When he (Woods) plays out wide he can beat most F/Backs - he just needs a kick up the ar$e and told to get out there.

Devine's save in the first half was class, yet again. He has done this in almost every game so far this season - I wonder how many points he has single handedly won us?

Murray was good again.

Colin P was a breath of freash air when he came on and I think everyone in the ground was made up for the guy when he scored - and what a great touch to score the goal. The guy deserves a longer run next time out. He has good speed and I think he and JO'F would be a real handfull for any defence.

JO'F. Scored. Was everywhere. Wouldn't you have put your house on him scoring that freekick. Class.

My young lad turned to me after the goal and said he was better than Beckam ....... who was I to argue with such an astute observer.

The game itself was poor. Too much huffing and puffing. How did we loose 4-1 to this shower earlier in the season.

Renno's substitution was a surprise. While he didn't have his best game he did put himself about and gave Osam a few kicks which was no harm.

Won 7 - drew 1 @ home.
    A couple of wins away and who knows?
    Irish by birth,
    Cork by the grace of God.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    things are looking up. delighted that colin p is back on form, he deserves it. As for Devine- well, we´d be mid-table without him.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Éanna
    things are looking up. delighted that colin p is back on form, he deserves it. As for Devine- well, we´d be mid-table without him.
    Agreed, just twelve games left........ah well I can always dream. It is great to see CP back, he's been disgracefully under utilised by the cardboard cutout this season. Spot on about Mickey, amazing he never made it in England.

Murphy Out Now!!!

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Originally posted by Shed End John
    Spot on about Mickey, amazing he never made it in England.
    who cares about england