Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Rovers fined for pitch invasion during game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rovers fined for pitch invasion during game

will this happen seen as all the big wigs from the FAI were there?

it was also caught on camera them running over to the cobh fans and trying to provoke them onto the pitch.

full time was a disgrace,fair play to the rovers fans who stayed in the stands like told..you'd swear it was the GAA with all those muppets running onto the pitch
    Mar 19 Cobh Ramblers3-2 Limerick
    July 23 Ramblers 2-1 Limerick
    Sept 23 Limerick 0-2 Ramblers
    June 28 Ramblers 2-1 Limerick
    Aug 18 Limerick 0-1 Ramblers
    Oct 21 Ramblers 1-0 Limerick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    nismo i can see ur point about the pitch invasion during the game, not very good or acceptable. but i didnt have a problem with them going onto the pitch at the end of the game and to be honest most of us would have done that at the final whistle had we won the league.

what was funny though was the linesman at the rovers end of the ground legging it at the final whistle, he was gone before the ref finished blowing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    fair play for the invasion at the end, but when they equailsed it was a disgrace and those few fans obviously dont care for the club its actions like that that bring fines and deductionss for the club, even the players were trying to force the fans off the pithch knowing the club will suffer, if they truely love the club they will behave in future, if they want the club to be recognise for football and not holiganism
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    did ya see the state of them,they thought they were in the football factory running over sayin come on and all the hand gesteurs..haha fair play for to cobh fans for just standing there and laughing at them..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    idiot they got a great clap for there entertainment and i nice fine for the club will be nice also, but i supose the fans own the club so they can pay the fine to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think it's the home club who might be fined as they are responsible for safety and stewarding.
    Top Breeders recommend drinkfeckarse....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    dont think it is,sure wouldnt the stewards have an assault claim on there hands when they were up in the shed tryin to steward the rovers fans.. although less said about that the better for rovers decent fans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    if rams get fined for it its a disgrace how in the name of*** are ten stewards going to cantain fifty idiots, sure them idiots own the club so they can pay the fine its on camera so pick out he one that done it and they can chip in with the fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    well they showed the game on chorus sport there earlier on and they edited out the rovers pitch invasion after they equalised. they also didnt show the rovers fella elbowing falvey in the back of the head, i think the camera man just missed it.

we'll have scully on eircom league weekly in a few minutes laughing at himself as usual. cya.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    ya scully was fierce quiet about only drawing to a nine man team, no mention whatsoever about the sendings off, no offence to trevor welch but the report was the biggets pile of **** i have ever seen, shamrock rovers just won the leauge and all you have to show is the two goals and the trophy being presented, any other time id say alright its the first division and the premier leauge takes priority, but it was a big game and the last show of the season, more happened in the leauge, there were ten games and they showed hightlights of 4 games, and the teams of the season made no sense pat scully picked 6 cork city players no problem with that except city finished 4th in the leauge and drogs got no one on any selection,what a disgrace, i really hope the program inproves next year, and the suprem rulers (FAI) put a bit more money into reproting the game on tv.