Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: v Kildare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    The trouble there though Conor is that even more of them will be back next weekend if they are allowed in as I dont know if the stewards spotted any of their antics.
    oh you can be sure, they were spotted, why did you think there was stewards in section A in the second half. to keep the scum (knackers that is) and the die hard utd fans apart for the protection of all. thanks god this is happening at the end of the season and not the start.
    Salthill/Knocknacarra Gaa Official Website- http://www.salthillknocknacarragaa.ie/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kildare Lad View Post
    Hahahaha
    You're spot on there Kildare Lady.
    Nobody knows us, we don't care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Flares and bad language should be way down the list. The "Die Hards" agreed on Fri after the game that accompaniment should be enfored and that these eejits should be payin a tenner in. It'll weed out the scumbags plus it'll be easier to steward the lower numbers. They are not what we our the club want in Terryland. Kick them out on Sat night next and let them know it wont be tolerated. Extra gardai next night and arrest anyone who starts **** that'll sort it out.
    "Are those my feet" Fr Jack Hackett

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    How can flares be down the list when the club is going to be fined at least €500 a pop. Those s*** as u referred to paid in the only free passes were from Advertees,Monkey Business and the Library !!!!!!!!!! we know their faces and action will be taken if they step out of line but we cant ban them for fighting outside the ground.

Getting back to the the match the 3 Substitutions were not crazy Conor had a thigh Problem and only passed a late fitness test,Russeler was never in the game and got pushed off the ball every time and pushing Billy on up front would have been hailed as a master stroke were it not for the incompetence of Padraig Sutton and his team of Officials who have cost us at least 4 points this season with biased decisions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gufct View Post
    How can flares be down the list when the club is going to be fined at least €500 a pop. Those s*** as u referred to paid in the only free passes were from Advertees,Monkey Business and the Library !!!!!!!!!! we know their faces and action will be taken if they step out of line but we cant ban them for fighting outside the ground.

Getting back to the the match the 3 Substitutions were not crazy Conor had a thigh Problem and only passed a late fitness test,Russeler was never in the game and got pushed off the ball every time and pushing Billy on up front would have been hailed as a master stroke were it not for the incompetence of Padraig Sutton and his team of Officials who have cost us at least 4 points this season with biased decisions.
    Well gufct we have yet to be fined and you know we won't be either.They should be down the list compared to allowing scum into the ground.Which do you think will put people off coming to Terryland?
    The low life's involved we're not only just fighting outside the ground but up in Section A aswell.Numerous posters and stewards can back me up on that aswell.I'm not having a go at ya but i don't think anything drastic will be done about it whereas yee go ape **** over language,flares etc and i think intimatdation and fighting at your own ground is far worse.
    www.galwayunitedfc.net -----New GUFC fans forum and Gust Website.

Europe's Big Club.
    "Cause Galway are MASSIVE"-RW Rover on 24/8/07 00:29am

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Well we had four stewards in Section A and the only trouble reported was outside when they all made a burst out to see 2 lads fighting outside the waterworks.We refused to let those who went out back in and we cant start firing out anyone until we have proof of them misbehaving so if you see any one stepping out of line just point them out to me or anyone of the stewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    were it not for the incompetence of Padraig Sutton and his team of Officials who have cost us at least 4 points this season with biased decisions.
    And then he was linesman at Mervue yesterday with the nearside linesman being ref Showers of tossers. Lims were denied a clearcut peno in the second half as well! I don't really understand how people can say the fact that we drew had nothing to do with the ref (in a way) because we had a clear cut goal disallowed and a clear penalty (red card required too) turned down and in my book thats a three one scoreline no quibbles. You could say that Kildare had a twelfth man last Fri too and only for him would have lost again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    all said and considered tir oilean - the team performance was not good enough - we should beating kildare at this stage - with so much to play for - nevermind badluck/decisions

there was very little desire from some of the players
    more water!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well we had four stewards in Section A and the only trouble reported was outside when they all made a burst out to see 2 lads fighting outside the waterworks.We refused to let those who went out back in and we cant start firing out anyone until we have proof of them misbehaving so if you see any one stepping out of line just point them out to me or anyone of the stewards.
    its all well and good for ye though gufct, ye're always down at the pitch. we stand there in section a and chant and have a bit of craic and usually all we would have to worry about is what the players do on the pitch but now we have little knackers who have robbed fans before and will rob fans again standing behind us. the last night they were just standing constantly looking for someone to leave something down so they could rob it or else they were gonna start fighting.

the club are complaining about sponsors not wanting to come back because of bad language but can you honestly say that the sponsors would prefer to be in fear of being robbed or watch a load of drunken kids arguing. i dont think so and this problem has to be sorted out
    Homer: I'm gonna make sure these deliveries are made on time.
    Bart: Let me come with you
    Homer: Dont you have school!
    Bart: Dont you have work!
    Homer: Ah Touche!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corbyeire View Post
    all said and considered tir oilean - the team performance was not good enough - we should beating kildare at this stage - with so much to play for - nevermind badluck/decisions

there was very little desire from some of the players
    Ya, maybe i didnt put my point accross properly! we deserved a 3-1 win as we clearly were denied on 2 occasions. I don't think many would have given a **** about performances had the ref not made a tit of himself! Yes there were poor performances around the park but we still deserved a win no matter how you look at it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Can the linesman not put up his flag for the handball? he clearly saw it but in fairness to the ref he was on the other side and didnt have the clearest of view. but it was obvious from the reaction of the players and crowd that it was handball, the ref didnt have to be such a nazi and at least consult his assistant. But in saying all that was there anything wrong with kildares disallowed goal? We were **** and deserved what we got.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    . But in saying all that was there anything wrong with kildares disallowed goal? .

offside was given for that one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sure didn't Kildare not have two goals disallowed for offside?
    The officials were ****e, Kildare were crap and we were pretty mediocre.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    The "Schooligan" phenomenom is a nationwide problem see here http://forum.shelbournefc.ie/chat/viewtopic.php?t=7011
    We have to make sure we nip it at the bud in Terryland. These parasites were attempting to start fights with regular supporters in section A last weekend, were it not for the intervention of supporters and stewards we could have had a Shels situation on on our hands.It's obvious that these hoodlums are frequenting LOI games all over the country.Something has to be done and allowing them in for €3 is not the answer.
    Galway United - Connacht Champions 2008

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    Can the linesman not put up his flag for the handball? he clearly saw it but in fairness to the ref he was on the other side and didnt have the clearest of view. but it was obvious from the reaction of the players and crowd that it was handball, the ref didnt have to be such a nazi and at least consult his assistant. But in saying all that was there anything wrong with kildares disallowed goal? We were **** and deserved what we got.
    yea i was wondering about that - ive seen it happen before

but then the linesmen in this league have one concern - bias to the defending team on the offside rule

which was meeted out equally to kildare and GUFC on friday night
    more water!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    it just happened in the premiership this weekend. the linesman gave a penalty against andre ooijer of blackburn for handball and they ended up losing the game one nil
    Homer: I'm gonna make sure these deliveries are made on time.
    Bart: Let me come with you
    Homer: Dont you have school!
    Bart: Dont you have work!
    Homer: Ah Touche!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123