Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Development

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Angry Development

wher in the name of *** is the stand no ground means no promotion were suppose to have 2 stands at this stage and the third start in the new year the club is fallin apart come on some straight answears like when is it startin i dont care if its a month our two just say it was startin three months ago two last month two weeks ago last week where is it simple question any answear please im gettin farly ****** off now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Have you tried e-mailing or phoning the club?
    Top Breeders recommend drinkfeckarse....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    We wont need a new stand at the rate things are going.

Another 3 years in the first division with Hendo.!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

no answear

i did e-mail the clubs 2 our 3 weeks ago no reply sure didnt they say it in the echo 3 our 4 time it was startin i heard the steel didnt arive the simple fact its behind schedual maens the steel should be sittin in the ground in everyones way oh and the new "roumour" not to sure on this one but there isnt enough money to put seats in the stand
    anyone know anything at all

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    not enough people comiing to games to justify putting seats in the stand....yeah we'll have the nicest ground in the south with the emptiest trophy cabinet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    not the point promises were made and not kept the club will remain the same as long as this negativety continues we have one of the best young teams in the country we all know what there capable of now its time to get a person in place who will bring out what we know know this team is capable of and when that happens we will have the facilities and the team to be a great club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rammie View Post
    not enough people comiing to games to justify putting seats in the stand....yeah we'll have the nicest ground in the south with the emptiest trophy cabinet
    thats not the point,who,especially older people want to go and stand at the games??
    Mar 19 Cobh Ramblers3-2 Limerick
    July 23 Ramblers 2-1 Limerick
    Sept 23 Limerick 0-2 Ramblers
    June 28 Ramblers 2-1 Limerick
    Aug 18 Limerick 0-1 Ramblers
    Oct 21 Ramblers 1-0 Limerick

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    look at Buckley Park,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    what about ****in buckley park?
    Mar 19 Cobh Ramblers3-2 Limerick
    July 23 Ramblers 2-1 Limerick
    Sept 23 Limerick 0-2 Ramblers
    June 28 Ramblers 2-1 Limerick
    Aug 18 Limerick 0-1 Ramblers
    Oct 21 Ramblers 1-0 Limerick

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo View Post
    what about ****in buckley park?
    It's a very, very pretty ground that's traditionally empty as can be. I could be wrong but is that the point you were making rammie?
    The ball is round and has many surprises.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ramblers is one of the better grounds in the whole league. Covered and uncovered terracing, away section, bar and proper stewarding.

If they want to improve their ground go for it:

http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=c...k=view&id=1280

KOH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    But I tought that Colmans was sold to a developer who was about to build you a new ground in return. Is that not the case?
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    no the ground is to be turned into a 5000 seated ground with grants from the fai our goverment as far as i know this will be mandatory to have so many seats in the FAIs new leauge, like in scotland you need to have a 7000 seater grounds our more (not sure the amount) to be allowed into the top division thats why falkirk won the first division 3 our 4 times before they got in, they were building there gound up to be allowed in, thats how it will be here as far as i know, its good in a way but bad in other ways, like i would prefer to stand watchin a game but i still want a good ground for the club if its seated thats the best more happy people suppose i can stand in one of he corners but all clubs under the fai s elite leauge will follows fifas rule of all seater grounds, this will be mandatory in a few years if not next year when they pick the teams for the "elite" leauge
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There are some who believe that because of our "new stand and facilities" we will be invited in to the new premier league..... dream on ...as things stand Cork City will represent the South, Waterford the South East (and look at there facilties) Lads it's all about contacts and politics for the new league....... so as I said before we'll have a nice ground with no trophies in the cabinet... now Don Ramo if your ambition is to have a fancy, comfortable ground that's as empty as the trophy cabinet then there isn't a competitive bone in your body..... have you ever been to Buckley Park? the point is self explanatory if you have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    as i said we have a good young team that has great potential we can all agree on how good they can play when they want to anyone goin to all the games the last 2 years our so can agree they have seen some outstanding football we jsut need it more regulary just need someone to get it out of them and if we have the grounds and win the first division they dont have a choice but to let us in. and the waterford situation is clear if there is no development planned and the ground remains the same then they'll be on there way to the first division simple as, its gudged on potential, facilities, and attendances. attendences are where we fail cause its negative negative negative ( ahh why will i go watch them there crap ther useless) ya sit at home watch the premiership the teams there heve just as many bad games as any team over here so whats so special same rules its cheaper to go watch your local team a than subsribe to sky sports for a year, our go over to england to watch a game what is it 4-5 hundred euro, thats 3 season tickets for over here, get a bit of perspective plaese
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Don Ramo, now we're singing from the same sheet... Win the first division.. I agree with you about the players and the potential that has not been realised.. that brings us back to the manager and the coaching staff.. it is sickening to see the soft goals conceded especially from set pieces where the ball watching is unbelieveable .. it is sickening to see mistakes being made at the end of the season that were been made at the start, has Hendo got it? at this stage I think not!!