Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Where or how do you buy International tickets?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where or how do you buy International tickets?

OK im 18 and would love to got to the Wales game in Croker.Ive never been to an int. match before so dont know how to get tickets!my only "big" match ive been to is Drogs vs. Cork int the FAI Cup final last year.An advice is apprecieted!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Guarantee once you go you'll be hooked. Beats any other games or sports if you ask me, nothing like going to an Ireland game!

Things should improve when we move to Croke Park, I'd imagine the Wales game will sell out but there will probably be an allocation on general sale. FAI run a block booking system where you buy all the tickets for games in a campaign. There is a lengthy waiting list to get on that scheme though.

Always is tickets on general sale for friendlies and id imagine there will be a good few tickets around for the San marino game as well- I guarantee if you go down to LR on the day of the game you'll pick up a ticket-face value as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elroy View Post
    Guarantee once you go you'll be hooked. Beats any other games or sports if you ask me, nothing like going to an Ireland game!

Things should improve when we move to Croke Park, I'd imagine the Wales game will sell out but there will probably be an allocation on general sale. FAI run a block booking system where you buy all the tickets for games in a campaign. There is a lengthy waiting list to get on that scheme though.

Always is tickets on general sale for friendlies and id imagine there will be a good few tickets around for the San marino game as well- I guarantee if you go down to LR on the day of the game you'll pick up a ticket-face value as well.
    I wouldn't be so sure about ticket availability for San Marino game as its the last game at the current Landsdowne Rd. So many will go for nostalgic reasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elroy View Post
    It's good and all but in my opinion it really doesn't beat a league game, with week in - week out fans.
    www.dundalkfc.com

Colin Scanlon - hero!