Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets make it a good atmosphere

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billybunter View Post
    i feel better already. I am relativley new to this board, but I have read enough posts from joema, tuf paddy, noelys guitar , elroy and dallas irish, that i already feel better to see sensible lads coming around after saturday's debacle. i hope this mood carries through the anger of cyprus, and we se a great night at landsdowne. I dont care if we lose. I want to go to bed tomorrow night with the feeling that we have restored a bit of pride, and shown a bit of the irish character. ......and then for the room to start spinning from the porter....C'MON IRELAND!!! - no matter what happens, i would'nt swap supporting ireland for any other team. we'll get cyprus in croke park and make them fookers pay for what they put is through. I want to see Richie Dunne put constantinou into the canal end. Then all will be well.
    Agreed, its good to see a thread like this.
    I was getting seriously p!ssed with the amount of knobs on here who are more concerned with making some pointless stand than supporting our country. Whatever your judgment on management or players save it for the pub afterward and do your bit for the 90.
    <insert witty remark>

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The last player I heard booed at Lansdowne was Roy Keane. Our fans are idiots, I have no doubt this could become messy tonight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12