Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: U-17 Limerick League 2006/07

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

U-17 Limerick League 2006/07

Lads, I had the pleasure of watching the u/17 match last weekend between wembley and the dines.Have been a critic of the way wembley aquire players but credit is due to the coaching and the football that they play. Young Clarke is pure class....considine in midfield another top player, young chap with mullet another fine player.. youngster up front for the dines, hughes i think, also showed well... argues well for local football in a few years...

PS m.Kieley had a fine game in the middle

International Prospect abbeyvale's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leather View Post
    Lads, I had the pleasure of watching the u/17 match last weekend between wembley and the dines.Have been a critic of the way wembley aquire players but credit is due to the coaching and the football that they play. Young Clarke is pure class....considine in midfield another top player, young chap with mullet another fine player.. youngster up front for the dines, hughes i think, also showed well... argues well for local football in a few years...

PS m.Kieley had a fine game in the middle

Yep I watched the game too and in all fairness the Dines were totally outplayed by far superior oppostion, Brian Collopy and Ger Barron (2 keepers) could be added to your list above.
    68, 99, 08

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

collopy

Quote Originally Posted by abbeyvale View Post
    Yep I watched the game too and in all fairness the Dines were totally outplayed by far superior oppostion, Brian Collopy and Ger Barron (2 keepers) could be added to your list above.
    agree with u tere, i help out sometimes in training with young collopy, and he is and will be a great keeper. Great attitude and fantastic agility, best young keeper around and well able to play junior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    how are the 2 x balla lads gettin on wit wembley?david o loughlin/stephen slattery??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    got on well david scored need to gwet the oscar tranor youth manager down to game like that for the 2nd game like that there was no sing of him between dines and wembly no sign of manager again somthing need to be done playes on both sides who sould be on that panel were not even named on it you could have the best team in ireland and win it between dines and wembly alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dines View Post
    got on well david scored need to gwet the oscar tranor youth manager down to game like that for the 2nd game like that there was no sing of him between dines and wembly no sign of manager again somthing need to be done playes on both sides who sould be on that panel were not even named on it you could have the best team in ireland and win it between dines and wembly alone
    trying not to be smart here but this is hard to understand without some commas in there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    need to get your facts right bud,,
    the oscar traynor youth manager & his 2 assistants were all at the match...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I was speaking to the youth manager over the weekend and most of the players he was talking about wer wembley and dines players.