Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Cheers

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Three Cheers

for Cyprus - whoever they are. I'm thrilled that the worst fans in the world have registered the worst result in the world against Cyprus. Ireland fans are easily amongst the greatest shower of morons I've ever experienced. They're just a bunch of badly-dressed drunks who are looking for an excuse to get away from their wives to get ****ed with a bunch of no-mates. All that's going for you are stupid hats, daft wigs, no backbone and the most pathetic chants outside of Hill 16.
    Best fans in the world my arse.

International Prospect tricky_colour's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Daft wigs? "Are you aving a laff?"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Okay, daft curly green wigs. Ireland fans are an embarrassment. Especially the saps wearing GAA jerseys to compliment theit crap wigs. International football just seems to breed these imbeciles.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    welcome to the binned thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Lord View Post
    Okay, daft curly green wigs. Ireland fans are an embarrassment. Especially the saps wearing GAA jerseys to compliment theit crap wigs. International football just seems to breed these imbeciles.
    What's wrong with trying to add a bit of colour to an already failed european qualifying campaign?
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,454 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman View Post
    What's wrong with trying to add a bit of colour to an already failed european qualifying campaign?
    Nothing. Bbut don't wear a wig. have some dignity man...
    54,321 sold - wws will never die - ***
    ---
    New blog if anyone's interested - http://loihistory.wordpress.com/
    LOI section on balls.ie - http://balls.ie/league-of-ireland/

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Sligoman: nice try at irony. But I'd reckon it's lost on people who sing cabaret songs such as The Fields of Athenry while swearing allegiance to Chelsea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In fairness John you have a valid point there, its the same at all the international home or away games, who are these Gob****es that go to the games wearing arse-nal or man-ure jerseys and oh yes not forgetting the old Tiocfaidh Ar la sell-thick brigade , the amount of these gob-****es i saw out in Stuttgart a few weeks back was enough to make me spew.
    Any of the games i go to i always wear my eircom league jersey and an irish scarf and thats it, and i always keep in touch with lads from other clubs and we all wear our club jerseys, the amount of guys i saw out in germany wearing rovers or blues or cork city etc.. was great but the amount of people who were out there who just went for the **** up who wouldnt know what position players were in and these were the crowd going around with the wigs and make up etc..
    As regard to the match last night to say i am still in shock is an understatement, i think the players should now step back and have a good chat with themselves and consider their future now in the ireland team, to put on the green jersy is the highest honour a person can achieve but by god u are expected to play with a passion also, last night i saw nothing, now i ain knocking stan, he put out what he had available, its just the players werent arsed and wanted to be back at their clubs getting their 40-60k a week and thats all that matters to them, SO SAD and what an embarrassment to the country and the jersey .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    lads just because people support english teams doesnt mean they know nothing about the game, i am not ashamed to say i support liverpool and i know as much about the game as anyone posting on this site, i have played eL and i know the standard and quality is so much better in england and more importantly the presentation... so don't dismiss people as imbeciles of they look for a better product.

I believe the irish fans are a great representation of our country when they go abroad witness the atmosphere and support in Germany or nearly thirty thousand irish supported humming the french national anthem in the Stade De France. Fair play to them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The game in Ireland is being destroyed from within and you guys are worried about what fans wear!
    These are the people that we'll be begging to help us fill Croker. Wont be long before we're as pathetic as the Welsh, with their less than half full stadium.
    Have Boot Disk, will travel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Agree with Billy Lord on this one.
    I dont go to Ireland matches because I dont feel the team is a proper reflection on the Island of Ireland,as in no Eircom League players in the team.
    Also,the fact that most "Ireland fans" pledge themselfs to English clubs is the biggest contradiction ever.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    inexile: by your own logic, I fail to understand why you'd support Ireland. After all, other countries offer a better 'product' than Ireland ever could, why don't you support one of them?
    I wouldn't say the Ireland muppets know nothing about football - they're just clueless in general. Why would anyone wear a green wig or a plastic hat to a game, or get their face painted, sing Ole Ole or cabaret songs such as The Fields of Athenry unless they were muppets?
    Ireland fans are the Steps of international football.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Peadar: in case you haven't copped it yet, I couldn't care less about Croker, but your average Irish muppet will think it's great that Ireland are playing there. It's another day out!
    Irish footbal died decades ago; all I have left is my scorn for the *******s who helped to destroy it and the great Irish public who have better things to do. Like get their faces painted, or follow Liverpool You know they're the 'Irish' club in Liverpool, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Lord View Post
    Ireland fans are the Steps of international football.
    Very clever, JB.. at first I thought you were being Old Fogeyish and out of date with your pop culture references, that you meant like steps as in 'plastic and inauthentic' but now I see you mean like Steps as in ''90's throwbacks who ceased to be an effective force in 2002'
    A patriot is someone who knows how to hate his country properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Sligoman by any chance were you gooning it up with a wig in Tolka on Tuesday?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Man View Post
    In fairness John you have a valid point there, its the same at all the international home or away games, who are these Gob****es that go to the games wearing arse-nal or man-ure jerseys and oh yes not forgetting the old Tiocfaidh Ar la sell-thick brigade , the amount of these gob-****es i saw out in Stuttgart a few weeks back was enough to make me spew.
    Any of the games i go to i always wear my eircom league jersey and an irish scarf and thats it, and i always keep in touch with lads from other clubs and we all wear our club jerseys, the amount of guys i saw out in germany wearing rovers or blues or cork city etc.. was great but the amount of people who were out there who just went for the **** up who wouldnt know what position players were in and these were the crowd going around with the wigs and make up etc..
    As regard to the match last night to say i am still in shock is an understatement, i think the players should now step back and have a good chat with themselves and consider their future now in the ireland team, to put on the green jersy is the highest honour a person can achieve but by god u are expected to play with a passion also, last night i saw nothing, now i ain knocking stan, he put out what he had available, its just the players werent arsed and wanted to be back at their clubs getting their 40-60k a week and thats all that matters to them, SO SAD and what an embarrassment to the country and the jersey .

the tiocfaidh ar la Celtic brigade would have passion for the Irish team unlike most barstoolers - politics and sports mix and just because your establishment views dont fit with theirs you insult them
    Im so glad those *****s were beaten in Cyprus last night as this Irish support deserve nothing but derision

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stars View Post
    Agree with Billy Lord on this one.
    I dont go to Ireland matches because I dont feel the team is a proper reflection on the Island of Ireland,as in no Eircom League players in the team.
    Also,the fact that most "Ireland fans" pledge themselfs to English clubs is the biggest contradiction ever.
    why the **** should there be eircom league players in the team? They are not good enough. If you are watching the games week in week out and you still think they are then you know **** all about football. why do people support english teams? **** knows. why are our newspapers jammed with what is essentially english domestic news. billy lord your just an elitist ****ing snob. if 40000 suddenly started going to rovers tomorro you would be moaning about the "blow ins". if all football has done for ya is turn ya into a bitter old **** then maybe ya should get into something else?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree with Billy Lord on this!

May the Lepregoons choke on their wigs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Billsthoughts, cop on, you are wrong.Some EL players are good enough, stop acting the eejit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    acting the eejit?
    majority of them have gone throught the same system that those in the squad have come thru yet were deemed not good enough. a badly organised team of el players would have played just as badly.
    and can we apply the same rigorous standards of supporter behaviour to the derry fans with their berets and their face paint? no I didnt think so.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast