Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: IFU - Email Promotion For Bohs v Cork - Please Help Circulate

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IFU - Email Promotion For Bohs v Cork - Please Help Circulate

We now have an email version of the leaflet promoting the Bohs Cork game tomorrow.

It is an A4 word document, with pictures of the club crests, plus Glen Crowe and John O'Flynn.

It is adapted from a format designed by Brian Gartlan.

Can anybody who wants to help circulate it please send me an email (michael@happying.com) and I will send them the word document as an attachment.

Please then circulate by email it to any friends, colleagues, web site, mailing lists that you feel would be interested.

I will be out distributing the printed versions of the leaflets from about 4 pm, so please email me before then or I won't get your message until late this evening.

Michael Nugent

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Printed Version of Leaflet Now Also Online

We've had a very good response so far from people looking for the email version of the promotional leaflet for the Bohs Cork game to circulate on the net.

Thanks to Sean O'Connell, the A5-sized printed version of the leaflet is now also online as a jpeg image at

http://www.geocities.com/sealt160n/BohsCork.html

You can right-click on the image, and then either save it, print it or email it directly from the website.

If you are emailing it directly from the website, change the subject line to something appropriate, and add in whatever message you want to whoever you are mailing it to.

Presumably something asking them to continue the circulation would be useful.

Thanks again to Sean and Brian for their help on this, and to everyone who has so far requested copies of the email version.

Michael