Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rovers 2-1 Bray Wanderers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Rovers 2-1 Bray Wanderers

Thank feck that's over. It was painful to watch. Really bad performance. In my opinion, if it was any other team, we'd have been out. Bray were very unlucky not to force a replay. Singh was man of the match in my opinion. Faz was terrible, it really is time he was dropped, I even saw Foy getting ****ed off at him. We can't play him every week in the hope that he'll play a stormer in one of the games.

After two misses in a row, Foy's confidence in taking penalties will be very low now.

Funniest part of the match was Bray fans singing to Foy "Belly's gonna get ya" and Foy replies "It already has"

When's the draw for the next round?
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i dont know, but i love the cup...best atmosphere of the season so far anyway, and WR and The Stars got their wish...Foyzer For Ireland, was sung by the shed!

International Prospect DmanDmythDledge's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Any idea of the attendence?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red&White Rover View Post
    Foyzer For Ireland, was sung by the shed!
    Wasn't very loud I take it. Didn't hear it. Once again outsung by the small away support.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman View Post
    Wasn't very loud I take it. Didn't hear it. Once again outsung by the small away support.

we were not!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    good result....thats what matters in the cup...the result not so much the performance! is the draw on monday?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    WTF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Bad game last night, big long hoofs up the pitch to Flash who is on his way to being Rovers player of the season. Pitch looked brutal last night worst all season. I say the crowd was about 1800 the new stand was more or less full with people standing at the back of it (there is actually room for another 300 seats there but if they ever put them in is another thing) with the rest scattered around the blue stand and behind the goals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 9 2 8 View Post
    WTF
    It's true, heard **** all Rovers chants from where I was in the blue stand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Dat is wrong just wrong, i was almost right inbetween the shed and the bray lads, a bit in on jinks avenue, and lik cud really hear fuk all from the bray fans, heard nothn bout foys belly , jst cud here dat drum goin all second half with nobody actualy singn. d shed was louder, im not sayn it was the bombadera or nothn but it was louder dan d bray lads nd at least u cud hear wat dey wer sayn.
    if d lads gav a bit more effort dey cuda put dat game 2 rest, bray wer awfull, jst desperate nd i tink dat bcause of dat jst got complacent. nd d way d ref was treatn singh was terrible, he was getn 7 colours of ****e knocked out of him, but he did giv him d peno, so not so bad.

Formerly: wild rover
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    it wasnt a bad performence....not great but we're through so im delighted..good atmosphere and good to hear the shed in voice

even though they were about 15 in it last week so when they sing rovers till i die its bullsh*t..and when they sing "stand up for the bit ored" or shout "are ye alive over there" to the main stand its even more rubbish cos they are the people who come every week and support the team..while half of them are sunshine supporters..........the abuse of the gk and referees went a bit too far as well....

nice to hear foyzer for ireland sung.when foy first came i remember one of the shedheads calling foy a fat tub of crap in longford so he has proved himself offically now!.. pity he is in his worst form of the season now...think we need to pick him up in longford...a few choruses of it are in order before the game starts next week cos that might be the last penalty he takes this season!

for the next round..harps/athlone at home would be perfect....but we can beat anyone i think in a cup game and to win a trophy you have to beat the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    [QUOTE=sligoman;523371] Really bad performance.[QUOTE]

i didnt think Rovers were that bad,darren,harpal,Foyzer(even though he missed the peno) played well in my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovers1 View Post
    i didnt think Rovers were that bad,darren,harpal,Foyzer(even though he missed the peno) played well in my opinion
    3 out of 11(not including subs) and you think that's not bad?.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    yip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    it got us through didnt it? the performance was nowhere near what we can do,but it was enough

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Thank feck that's over. It was painful to watch. Really bad performance. In my opinion, if it was any other team, we'd have been out. Bray were very unlucky not to force a replay. Singh was man of the match in my opinion. Faz was terrible, it really is time he was dropped, I even saw Foy getting ****ed off at him. We can't play him every week in the hope that he'll play a stormer in one of the games.

After two misses in a row, Foy's confidence in taking penalties will be very low now.

Funniest part of the match was Bray fans singing to Foy "Belly's gonna get ya" and Foy replies "It already has"

When's the draw for the next round?
    At least your honest ! We fully deserved something out of the game but yet again we were the creators of our own down fall.

But in saynig that Sligo took there chances and we didn't so i can't complain about the result. The ref was shocking, he gave us nothing all night long, a lot of home town decisions, mainly the peno ! shocking decision !

Don't know how Mansarman wasn't sent off for his use of his elbows (cue a back lash......) barely notcied it myself, but saw the damage on Mick Roches face ! black and blue from 4 elbows ! Though Singh was very poor, Collie James who is not a right back dealt with him very comfortable all night.

Sligo home support was shocking ! only time i heard them was when they scored.
    Last edited by BrayUnknowns; 28/08/2006 at 9:15 AM.

Formerly: wild rover
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrayUnknowns View Post

we're trying to do something about that

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Yeah. We're going to score more often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Don't know how Mansarman wasn't sent off for his use of his elbows (cue a back lash......) barely notcied it myself, but saw the damage on Mick Roches face ! black and blue from 4 elbows ! Though Singh was very poor, Collie James who is not a right back dealt with him very comfortable all night.
    Dealt with Singh Comfortably?He scored and won a peno,although on the other side,dont mind if he does that every week...would you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

i thought the shed was pretty good sat night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast