Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United back in the premiership

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Leeds United back in the premiership

...is that me having some liathroidí or what?

I think it's on though. The momentum is with us now. Chugga chugga -chugga chugga -chugga chugga -chugga chugga ...choo choo!!!!
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Hope to **** not. I hate Leeds with a passion, like all Chelsea fans.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Depends how Watford do against them. Marlon King seems to be on fire at the moment. But anything can happen in the play off finals as we all know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Of course it would be classic for Watford, with an ex-Leeds man at the helm, to keep them out of the Premiership.
    Extratime.ie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Really hope its Watford that go up, as a bit of a PNE sympathiser it was fcuking horrible to watch the way dirty leeds lived up to their name and kicked lumps out of PNE in the semi final.
    8 yellow cards, a broken leg and a broken cheek bone says it all about leeds.

Sadly viewing the houses that were once Milltown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    As Ronan Keating would say, "fair play to Leeds". I thought they'd do a Wednesday and keep dropping. What has happened to the club's massive debts though ?
    Forget about the performance or entertainment. It's only the result that matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo
    Nothing to do with 'meed-ja' paranoia or PNE's sh*t record in Play-offs then?
    They make Ireland look successful..........
    They made the final last year??
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsFan
    What has happened to the club's massive debts though ?
    Last I heard it'd gone down to around £20m. That was before Ken Bates took over. I don't know what thier debt is now, but when Bates was at Chelsea our debt went from £1.5m when he took over til £80m when Abramovich bought the club. His record speakjs for itself.
    Extratime.ie

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superfrank
    Hope to **** not. I hate Leeds with a passion, like all Chelsea fans.

That sounds like playground patter to me fella I follow Leeds and know alot of real Chelsea fans that want to see us back in the premiership,for the simple fact that we have a history with Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal/etc.Would you rather Man Utd were playing Watford with no history,nice family day out or Leeds who might cause an upset and help Chelsea in some way,and the same goes for Man Utd fans the other way around.
    MOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublin12
    That sounds like playground patter to me fella I follow Leeds and know alot of real Chelsea fans that want to see us back in the premiership,for the simple fact that we have a history with Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal/etc.Would you rather Man Utd were playing Watford with no history,nice family day out or Leeds who might cause an upset and help Chelsea in some way,and the same goes for Man Utd fans the other way around.
    Like any one who has an interest in United, i hate Leeds. Yeah Leeds have a history - a history of pretending to be crashing areoplanes. I'll never forget the disrespect they showed when Sir Matt Busby passed away. Pure filth !

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69
    Like any one who has an interest in United, i hate Leeds. Yeah Leeds have a history - a history of pretending to be crashing areoplanes. I'll never forget the disrespect they showed when Sir Matt Busby passed away. Pure filth !
    No ,it wasn't nice to see that,what about the scum United fans showing disrespect when Don Revie passed away or the scum United fans at Old Trafford with an 'Istanbul reds' banner,not very disrecpectful either is it
    MOT

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,693 Posts
    I want Leeds to go up because of their Irish players, though whether Miller & Douglas will remain there (both are on loan) is questionable. Just about all English clubs have a scum element so it's hard to differentiate on that basis, though I'd tend to agree that Leeds have among the worst.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    No ,it wasn't nice to see that,what about the scum United fans showing disrespect when Don Revie passed away or the scum United fans at Old Trafford with an 'Istanbul reds' banner,not very disrecpectful either is it
    Yep, your spot on there ! absolute scum ! same goes for the Liverpool fans who wrecked Old Trafford a few weeks back with the same sort of stuff !

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuttgart88
    I want Leeds to go up because of their Irish players, though whether Miller & Douglas will remain there (both are on loan) is questionable. Just about all English clubs have a scum element so it's hard to differentiate on that basis, though I'd tend to agree that Leeds have among the worst.
    The hooligan element at Leeds are very far and few these days,yes ,there are a few numpties like at any club but it's nowhere near the level it was in the 70's and 80's,there are many more clubs with a more active hooligan element on the scene,Leeds are nowhere near the worst I'm proud to say,our Ultras have tamborines at the games these days
    Anway,will be hard to hold onto Miller,he wants to go back and prove himself at OT,not a good move imo,he should stay at Leeds where he's one of the better players,don't know if we can afford to sign him anyway.
    MOT

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69
    Yep, your spot on there ! absolute scum ! same goes for the Liverpool fans who wrecked Old Trafford a few weeks back with the same sort of stuff !
    And what about the Man U fans and their Hillsboro banners hanging over a foot bridge on the way in that day?????

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa B
    And what about the Man U fans and their Hillsboro banners hanging over a foot bridge on the way in that day?????
    Correct Rafa,I think certain Man Utd fans suffer from selective memoryitis
    MOT

International Prospect DmanDmythDledge's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    I think Leeds will lose to Watford in the playoff final and I also think that Watford could stay up next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuttgart88
    Just about all English clubs have a scum element so it's hard to differentiate on that basis, though I'd tend to agree that Leeds have among the worst.
    That's spot on and although most of us here in Ireland have affiliations to English club, I think we're objective enough to realise that almost all of them have a scum element. Let's not get embroiled in that. There's an guy who drinks in our local that continually brings up sh*te like that, some of which is total jib - Things like do you know what KOP stands for?; Ruud van nistelrooys dad is the head of the orange order in Holland; Liverpool fans spend their sundays "paddybeating" in the city suburbs. I think it's disgraceful they show Liverpool v Chelsea instead of Livingston v Celtic.

One of the reasons i enjoy chatting football to people here is the fact they are not so blinkered and can see the bigger picture

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donegalcelt
    One of the reasons i enjoy chatting football to people here is the fact they are not so blinkered and can see the bigger picture
    Leeds? A neanderthal club with an antediluvian chairman and a subhuman support. I hope Watford stuff them Sunday week (although I might be just a little bit biased...)

How's that for seeing the bigger picture?

PP
    Semper in faecibus sole profundum variat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    I think it's remarkable that up until Abramovich arrived I knew of exactly ONE Irish Chelsea supporter -Andy Cairns from Therapy?.

Now there's a fair few about -and I mean adults now not kids.

I just hope they gave their old red Cantona/Giggs shirts to a reputable charity is all.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The link between some Chelsea fans and the BNF Combat 18 fraternity in London is well mapped. They are so anti-Irish it's unreal.
    Irish fans in London following them is a bit Like Turkeys enjoying Christmas tinsel ! Irish fans over here either don't know about that or don't care

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast