Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Casillas popular in Madrid?

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Red face Casillas popular in Madrid?

"Iker isn't human. The day he came to earth, light shone down upon his house like it did at the gate of Bethlehem when Jesus Christ arrived in the world. He's immune to pain, mistakes and bad luck. He's like a comic-book hero, an angel fallen from the sky. When the penalty shoot-out was about to start and Iker was smiling I said to myself 'Iker, you are the messiah, the chosen one. You know we're through . . . and you're going to take us to the final. Does anyone doubt it?" -

Tomas Roncero, of Spanish newspaper AS, loses the run of himself in his tribute to goalkeeper Iker Casillas

-----------------------------------

Not bad eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ian Harte

Ian isnt human also.The day he came to earth, light shone down upon his house like it did at the gate of Bethlehem when Jesus Christ arrived in the world, unfortunately that light was from a thunder and lightening storm and what followed was 7 long years of rain and misery. He actively seeks out pain, mistakes and bad luck. He's like a comic-book hero, yea that Mr topsy turvey or Mr Unfortunate from the Mister men books ( remember them ) When the penalty shoot-out was about to start and Ian wasnt on the field i smiled and said to myself 'Ian, you aint the messiah boy, he's at home in mayfield he's the chosen one. You know we aint gona get through . . . and you've already done your bit to get us on the first flight home, by missing that first peno Does anyone doubt it?" -

aaaah no ian i love yea honest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Supposing Harte got the first penalty...

... do you really think the ref would have given a 2nd one or that the game would have gone on like that.?