Thanked in
    0 Posts

patsy fit and hartigan will "lead the attack" against latvians

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    but with murphy promising "all out attack," will we see big noel hartigan on his own up front again? i would say that it is very likely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Our Man

Pastie is OK anyway, which is cool, i think he is a driving force for City and is a good play maker, fingers and toes, legs and arms crossed we get a result tomorrow, if we do then it puts a stop to that poll the indo had deeming City's defeat the reflection on the Eircom league, actually ... win lose or draw, City are doing very well considering the last year.

Neil
    actually ... win lose or draw, City are doing very well considering the last year.
    yeah, considering half 'our' team decided not to perform last season... Fair play to the likes of Hoggie, Carey, Mulligan and a few others, **** the Judas *******s Freyne, Murphy, Caulfield, Cahill... them ****s don't deserve another free trip away in Europe.

Neil

BTW

Am I the only one here who thinks it is an absolute disgrace that Noel Hartigan is 'leading the attack' tonight? Every time I see him out there on the pitch it makes me sick, especially considering the attacking talent we have available - Morley, Mulligan, Tynan, O'Flynn, I'd even put the unknown Welch in there ahead of Hartigan.

But, Liam Murphy is the one responsible for putting us through it - he has to go. If the board can sack Mountfield half way through a game, they can get rid of that Judas ******* now and do us all a favour before the season starts. I'd prefer to see us fight against relegation next season with new young talent and a fresh manager, rather than finish third or fourth with the same ole donkeys like Daly, Caulfield, Hartigan, Freyne and Gunter in charge.

Sick of the same ole ****.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Did someone say

O'Flynn might play up front, He is just in but if he is it would be a great time to perform and stick one in the net.