Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool

Oh the joy, the sheer joy of it!

Predictably, Chelsea as bitter as ever in defeat.... Anyone here heading to Cardiff for the final?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

straight talk

fair play to the pool they won with the aid of mourinho's back fired tactics which went oh so wrong'
    it also help's when you get a doggy ref's decission and score from it.
    However no excuse for failing to stop the free kick from going though the wall,
    joe cole should have brought the game to extra time.
    it just was'nt going to be there day, so josie will just have to make sure he stays on course to become champions for a second season,this would make up for missing out on going to Cardif hopefully.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    he dusnt seem to have a plan B!! next year i really cant see them winning anytin! teams are startin to figure out wat there game is nd if he duznt chancge it for next season they may well be in bother!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    fair play to the pool they won with the aid of mourinho's back fired tactics which went oh so wrong
    1. We won because we battered them for an hour, and they weren't up for it. They're a league team, not a cup team.

2. The year ends in a 6, so of course we're in the cup final.

it also help's when you get a doggy ref's decission and score from it.
    3. Nothing dodgy about a free-kick given for a dangerous Essien-like challenge on Luis Garcia.

it just was'nt going to be there day, so josie will just have to make sure he stays on course to become champions for a second season,this would make up for missing out on going to Cardif hopefully.
    4. Chelsea have already officially retained the championship.
    Last edited by mypost; 23/04/2006 at 5:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs up

Hey, mypost, glad Liverpool won BTW - my Hammers will be meeting you lot in Cardiff

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    just on the subject of free kick - i thought that crouch got pulled up earlier for lifting his foot like that on terry. I dont think he connected with terry but still, free was given. If you lift foot and show studs like that its gonna be a free whether we like it or not! its dangerous play by the rules i think.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oconghc2
    just on the subject of free kick - i thought that crouch got pulled up earlier for lifting his foot like that on terry. I dont think he connected with terry but still, free was given. If you lift foot and show studs like that its gonna be a free whether we like it or not! its dangerous play by the rules i think.
    Indeed, raising your studs, which is clearly what Terry did, is a free. I can't believe it was even up for debate.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Here are some pics from yesterday . Good old ambulance attacking liverpool fans have done the club proud again .

http://i3.tinypic.com/w7k9ww.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/w7kmte.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/w7l7w7.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/w7l8bn.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...g84/Toilet.jpg

now onto Cardiff .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    So no photographs of the Liverpool fans who saw what happened and reported it to the police then...? I suppose not, since we're all ambulance attackers afterall..

Also I've heard the salad served at the Chel$ea end didn't go down well, judging by the amount of celery 'donated' to teh Liverpool playing staff near the tunnel
    The Model Club

Tell all the Bohs you know
    that we've gone and won two-in-a-row
    and it's not gonna be three
    and it's not gonna be four
    it's more likely to be 5-1.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    HUGE bust up in the dressing room as well between maureen and cole .Maureen blaming cole for the missed chance ......losing the dressing room slowly but surely ,losing more and more of his media ar$e lickers by the day especially after his altercation with a English "hero" like Robson, Alienating more and more managers by the week ,becoming more and more erratic and 2 years of not even coming close to the CL .The russian mafioso i'm sure is delighted with the returns...The end is nigh
    The lunatic is on the grass
    The lunatic is on the grass
    Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
    Got to keep the loonies on the path

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d f x-
    So no photographs of the Liverpool fans who saw what happened and reported it to the police then...? I suppose not, since we're all ambulance attackers afterall..

Also I've heard the salad served at the Chel$ea end didn't go down well, judging by the amount of celery 'donated' to teh Liverpool playing staff near the tunnel
    At least you ll admitt it and not come back with the old "its only a small few " as if that makes it ok ,

A pic of some guy talking to the cops wouldnt prove anything i dont know if you know this but there is no sound with photo's .but these photos prove the mentality of the average liverpool fan quite well .

there is also the liverpool fans that attacked cahill on sat night from the liverpool echo :
    According to an onlooker, Cahill became involved in a row with the fans shortly after he entered the bar.
    He decided to leave before the situation escalated, but on his way out it is believed a bottle or glass was hurled in his direction, which fortunately did not hit anyone.

what a bunch hey in one short year they have nearly murdered a waiter ,attacked an ambulance on the way to hospital , smashed up another teams ground , and attacked a player.
    Last edited by anto1208; 24/04/2006 at 1:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Just your average Saturday night in any big city.

I'm sure Munster fans were all impecably behaved in the big smoke.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anto I was at the game unlike you of course. About 23 arrests I believe, and to pander to your needs there was a few fans from both sides that behaved like idiots. But in the main it was good humored. OT is a great stadium but getting out is a disaster, going over the bridge by the South stand is a disaster waiting to happen, quite a few people fainted close to me due to the crush.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anto1208
    Here are some pics from yesterday . Good old ambulance attacking liverpool fans have done the club proud again .

now onto Cardiff .
    You didnt mention the banners about hilsborough hung from the bridges entering manchester. Keep that bitter head out where it doesnt belong!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4tothefloor
    Oh the joy, the sheer joy of it!

Predictably, Chelsea as bitter as ever in defeat.... Anyone here heading to Cardiff for the final?
    I'm still trying to get the goosebumps to sit down 4!!

There's a lovely cleaning up operation to be done in the toilets in the East Stand at Old Trafford too....I played no part, but got the photos.........!!

Booked the hotel this morning, just over the river from the Millenium........fairly expensive but what the feck at this stage.

Have you had any joy yourself?
    Mens sana in corpore sano

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

now onto Cardiff .

JUST FOR YOU INFO ANTO1028 BELOW!!!!!

Tensions were high as the fans travelled to the neighbouring city. Supporters from Manchester had draped offensive banners about the Hillsborough disaster over bridges on the motorway approaches to the city

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    At least you ll admitt it and not come back with the old "its only a small few " as if that makes it ok ,

A pic of some guy talking to the cops wouldnt prove anything i dont know if you know this but there is no sound with photo's .but these photos prove the mentality of the average liverpool fan quite well .

there is also the liverpool fans that attacked cahill on sat night from the liverpool echo :
    According to an onlooker, Cahill became involved in a row with the fans shortly after he entered the bar.
    He decided to leave before the situation escalated, but on his way out it is believed a bottle or glass was hurled in his direction, which fortunately did not hit anyone.

what a bunch hey in one short year they have nearly murdered a waiter ,attacked an ambulance on the way to hospital , smashed up another teams ground , and attacked a player.
    That really takes the biscuit. You must trawl this site looking for any posts by Liverpool fans and then post some anti Liverpool tripe. Its been said before that your hate for Liverpool is greater than your support for Everton. I suppose that when you support a small uneventful club with aspirations of simply surviving in the premiership then its hard to control the bitterness towards your bigger, more glamorous & more sucessful neighbours.
    Getting back to the real point it was a good performance by Liverpool and a similar display will win the cup.
    you are only a loser when you stop trying. Playing sport does not build character, it reveals it.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by papa-j
    That really takes the biscuit. You must trawl this site looking for any posts by Liverpool fans and then post some anti Liverpool tripe. Its been said before that your hate for Liverpool is greater than your support for Everton. I suppose that when you support a small uneventful club with aspirations of simply surviving in the premiership then its hard to control the bitterness towards your bigger, more glamorous & more sucessful neighbours.
    Getting back to the real point it was a good performance by Liverpool and a similar display will win the cup.
    Yawn
    this is a thread about sats game between liverpool and chelsea im posting about that game and the aftermath left from the liverpool fans .

It must be easy to ignore the bad reputation your club has in england now from your armchair

If you want to see a thread invaded by other fans have a look at the everton one .Yet again this is the liverpool blindness liverpool fans constanly slag everton in the everton thread nothing wrong with that as soon as some one slags liverpool the old chestnut of your bitter/your hate for liverpool is ...bla bla bla ..!!! grow up if you cant take it dont dish it out

also a note to all liverpool fans calling everton fans bitter . if you dont understand why the're called bitter then dont use it just makes you look silly its nothing to do with trophey's fools
    Last edited by anto1208; 25/04/2006 at 12:19 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Woodentop, I fail to see what any of those pictures have to do with the game.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Future is Red...with a tint of blue!

Yawn
    this is a thread about sats game between liverpool and chelsea im posting about that game .If you want to see a thread invaded by other fans have a look at the everton one .

It must be easy to ignore the bad reputation your club has in england now from your armchair .

also a note to all liverpool fans calling everton fans bitter . if you dont understand there called bitter then dont use it just makes you look silly its nothing to do with trophey's
    Go on then anto...... give us your proud history again?

As you've said somewhere above; scousers will always stick together through thick and thin, whether they're red or blue. We'll leave the early history out of it for the mo........!

I was over at year academy in february and they have some special kids coming through too.

The future is definitely on Merseyside....
    Last edited by JoeSemi; 25/04/2006 at 12:32 PM.
    Mens sana in corpore sano

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast