Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devo

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Devo

Why does he always leave Eamon on, i have never but once seem Eamon been subed! Its a joke...
    "Football Is an honest game. It's true to life . It's a game about sharing. Football is a team game. So is life."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    how can an agent take his client off this pitch

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lowflyingseagul
    how can an agent take his client off this pitch
    Now don't be bold lowflyingseagul he's his "ADVISOR" you should know that by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yes he is an advisor but how can he leave a lazy fu**ker on the pitch really bugs me!
    "Football Is an honest game. It's true to life . It's a game about sharing. Football is a team game. So is life."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    time for devo to make a few big decisions 1. leave eamo on bench? 2. leave the club?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I do think Devo is a good manager but he needs to make decisions bout Eamo for defo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Post Devlin hints at possible Bray changes

Quote Originally Posted by dublinwanderer
    time for devo to make a few big decisions 1. leave eamo on bench? 2. leave the club?

Devlin hints at possible Bray changes

In a radio interview, Pat Devlin tonight suggested that he may have to change the managerial setup at Bray Wanderers in the coming weeks if his new job of international "B" manager and eircom League co-ordinator impacts too much on his existing job as Bray manager. Tom McGuirk, who is also involved in the Irish youth setup, deputised with some success for Devlin last season alone.

Taken from www.irishfootballonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull in Saddam's lawyer thread
    Who's the team 'south of Dublin' who wanted to sell lock stock and barrell to him? Kildare or us surely??
    Last edited by A face; 22/04/2006 at 1:52 AM.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    When Tony took over last season while Devo was away he did very well, the lads seem to have a lot of respect for him big time!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Something has to be done with Devo. It's so frustrating to watch. Robbie runs his heart out on the pitch and gets taken off ! Eamonn on the other hand is a lazy b****x and gets left on ! As far as I cud see against Pats the only time Devo got off the bench was to tell Robbie to give the ball to Eamonn for the peno - wat's that all about ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan 19
    Something has to be done with Devo. It's so frustrating to watch. Robbie runs his heart out on the pitch and gets taken off ! Eamonn on the other hand is a lazy b****x and gets left on !
    Robbie's had six League games now and he hasn't scored once, yeah he runs a lot but what's his job? I don't think he's a goalscorer...
    All you zombies tweet tweet tweet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull
    Robbie's had six League games now and he hasn't scored once, yeah he runs a lot but what's his job? I don't think he's a goalscorer...
    He's not and never will be, he's a totally different player to the likes of Zayted, Jason Byrne or Glen Crowe. He's not an out and out goal scorer. He's a forward that does all the donkey work for his partner, that's the way he's always done it. And in fairness, how can he score goals when he's doing 2 people jobs and tracking back into his own half.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I'd still rather have Doyle than Zayed in the team any day. Think its a bit early to be calling for Devo's head though. Bang on with the opinions of Zayed though. If I was Devo i'd drop him for the Dublin City game and make him turn out for the 21's in the next game and really knock it into him that untill his effort on the pitch improves, then he's not going to be a regular. But odds are that won't happen.
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulsey
    I'd still rather have Doyle than Zayed in the team any day. Think its a bit early to be calling for Devo's head though. Bang on with the opinions of Zayed though. If I was Devo i'd drop him for the Dublin City game and make him turn out for the 21's in the next game and really knock it into him that untill his effort on the pitch improves, then he's not going to be a regular. But odds are that won't happen.
    Well according to yesterday's paper Devo is standing down as manager but will stay n as director of football for the club. Tony McGuirk will take over as 1st team manager.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I have mixed emotions about Devo removing himself from the managerial role.

Despite all the recent criticisms of him, I do feel he did a very good job. I mean after all we won the cup twice and we're now a Premier Division side. Very hard to say that we would've done that without him, imo.

But I'll be glad to see Tony take over. I remember that the lads started playing really well last season when Devo was recovering from his operation.

Also, hopefully this will shut up the people who criticised him for taking up the two jobs, not just the Bray ones too.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69
    Well according to yesterday's paper Devo is standing down as manager but will stay n as director of football for the club. Tony McGuirk will take over as 1st team manager.
    Hopefully this will happen

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well according to yesterdays paper Devo is gone and Tony will take over as manager of the team, i liked him last year when he took over! So best of look to him, hopefully he can turn this bad start to the season around!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So called Bray Fans

I am a long time Bray Wanderers fan and I think some of the comments that The Wanderer and co are making about Eamonn Zayed and Devo are disgusting! Clearly The Wanderer knows absolutely nothing about football - I think he’s forgotten that it was Eamonn who got Bray to the Eircom League and he was one of the highest scorers last year and he wasn’t even here for the whole season! ************************************************** ***************** How do you expect Eamonn to score with no blood midfield? And then you praise Robbie- has he scored any goals? Maybe you don’t realise but a forward is meant to score goals and at the end of the day Eamonn scores goals and Robbie just runs around like a greyhound!!

======================

Moderator: Post edited - personal abuse removed.
    Last edited by pete; 25/04/2006 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Personal Abuse - ffball2006 warned

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No one has taken this away fromEamon that he scores goals i think he is a lazy fu*k and needs a lesson, Robbie has started and played all games since joining the club, he should have scored several goals and has not taken his chance. I to have been a long serving fan of the club and travel to both home and away games! And it is very frustrating when ur team play like that and then Eamon steps up to take the peno and misses, Robbie would have scored, Eamon is a cocky striker and thinks he cant be done without... Itclearly shows Devo has no interest in the club thats why Tony is taken over and it clearly shows he has no interest when the only time he got off his fat a** was to say let eamo take the peno...... Some serious decisions have to be made at the club or we may all get used to division 1 again and travelling all over ireland to watch out team!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eamonn Zayed

So because Eamo missed a peno he should be punished ?? Is that what you`re saying ? Some of the most world class footballer have missed penos even Beckham! Why should Eamo run around the pitch like a headless chicken when hes a striker - maybe Robbie does that but has that helped Bray- has he socred even one goal this season? You may not realise but strickers are meant to stay upfront. He has no bloody midfield to help him out so to score even a couple of goals this season is brilliant!! Its impossible if you have no one to feed the ball to you. And for you to disrespect Devo is disgraceful - he has done so much for the club, thats bad form The Wanderer! True bray fans know what Devo has done and they also know what an asset Eamo is to the club - without Eamo Bray would be in the first devision!!!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    For me to disrespect Devo is not disgraceful u fool, like he is my m,aster i dont think so, he has no respect for the club leaving!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast