Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Junior Dunphys?

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Red face Junior Dunphys?

Does any0one else get the impressions theres a good few wannabe Moaning Dunphys around the last few days willing Ireland to lose on sunday?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah, I think the idea is if they keep saying Ireland have no chance and will lose without Judas Keane they'll eventually be right sometime. These are the very same people who said we'd no chance of getting out of our group without that bum, some of them even said we'd be lucky to pick up a point! Utter muppets.

Neil
    The same people who want Mick sacked!

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb

I'll admit i didn't think we had much chance with the Cork Keane but doesn't mean I haven't wished the team the best from the start. I think losing Keane the way we have as opposed to through a pre-tournament injury has meant the squad more determined to do well without him.

Mick does seem to be improving his tactic awareness (some would say about time) as seeing the team let the Saudis come at us in the 1st half on tuesday went more attacking in the 2nd half to negate this.

While I think Carsley is a very poor player maybe Mick was showing good squad & man management by leaving him have his 10mins in the Saudi game. Must do well for squad morale the more players get a run out in the WC?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Junior Dunphys?

Originally posted by pete
    Does any0one else get the impressions theres a good few wannabe Moaning Dunphys around the last few days willing Ireland to lose on sunday?

Where? I personally have not heard or read anyone wishing for Ireland to lose, but are there people out there who do?..