Hi there,

Myself and a friend from England are going to Germany for the World Cup, really only expecting to take it in in pubs or town squares and soak up the atmosphere due to how difficult it is to get tickets, so you can imagine how ecstatic I was when I managed to finally hit a bit of luck with the misfiring FIFA website and got a TST-3 series ticket following Tunisia. Originally I had thought it was a pair of tickets to each game, so I was on the phone to my friend immediately shouting about how we were going to get to see Rahid Jaidi, Hatem Trabelsi et al in action. It later dawned on me that I had in fact only purchased 1 ticket per group game, which is a bit crap. Not able to transfer single tickets from the TST package and unwilling to travel great distances in Germany just to go see a game on my own, I tried putting them up for resale, but the stupid thing won't let me as I got them through a resale. We've decided just to revert to plan A and catch the games together, so we can analyse all the better etc! More fun that way really, and that's what it's all about.

So if anyone is interested in buying a Tunisia TST-3 set of tickets from me for face value, please get in touch. My email is lysaghtb@tcd.ie (better contact that way, I rarely get to check foot.ie all that often anymore). Ticket price is €187.25. Match schedule is as follows:

14th June, Munich: v Saudi Arabia (6pm)
19th June, Stuttgart: v Spain (9pm)
23rd June, Berlin: v Ukraine (3pm)

If anyone has any tickets for swaps I am definitely interested. Any combinations are welcome as long as they are in pairs because there's two of us going - even for one game - we can work out the difference in price. Would be really grateful for anyone who could help on this matter - I'm stuck with 3 tickets I don't want, when all I really want is 2 tickets to one game!!!

Hope this can be of help to somebody out there anyway,
All the best
Terry Phelan