Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: have chelsea got shevchenko ?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

have chelsea got shevchenko ?

this is from football 365 butthere source is the mirror so im not sure how true it is ...but hopefully not

Chelsea have provisionally agreed a four-year deal with AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko, acording to the Daily Mail.

Stamford Bridge owner Roman Abramovich has tried three times to sign the 29-year-old frontman and now finally appears to have got his man.

The Blues have reportedly struck a deal with the Ukrainian that will net him at least £110,000 a week and are said to be willing to match Milan's valuation, with Hernan Crespo earmarked to return to the San Siro as part of a blockbusting £35million deal after his loan spell in Milan last season.

Despite Chelsea's dominance in the Premiership, Crespo and Didier Drogba have been far from prolific and Jose Mourinho sees Shevchenko's arrival as crucial in taking the Blues onto the next stage in Europe.

Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack is also expected to join in the summer while Chelsea's deal with AEG, who operate four MLS franchises, will increase speculation that Freddy Adu is bound for London

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    622 Posts
    If they sign Shevchenko they will have to change things around tactically, because Shevchenko won't be standing alone up front or preying around the six yard box alá Crespo or Drogba.
    Here they come! It’s the charge of the “Thanks” Brigade!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Adu? Ha, he can even get a game with DC.
    "Jacques Santini...will be greeted in every dugout of the country by "one-nil, one-nil" - Clive Tyldsley, 89th minute of France-England June 13, 2004.
    "Ooooohhhh Nooooooo" Bobby Robson 91st minute.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up straight talk

I believe every thing in the opening thread to be right big move for josie and he will have a partner the boy Guddy up front with Ballack in mid Field and they will have FREDIE ADBU AS WELL THAT DEAL IS IN THE BAG FOR AWHILE JUST WAITING FOR THE SEASON TO END.

International Prospect DmanDmythDledge's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    The Daily Mail most of the time is correct, I believe.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    In transfer talk or somehwere, on f365, they've reported that Schevchnko isn't going to Chelsea but thanked them for thir interest as he got an increased deal at AC becuase of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Here is a piece of news from the "Sun Sport" ...

"ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO last night snubbed Chelsea — then thanked them for winning him a pay rise.

The Blues plan a £25million swoop for Shevchenko but the AC Milan superstar insists he is staying in Italy.

And he said: “I love these stories coming from England because it means Milan will probably call me again to talk about renegotiating my contract for more money.”

Chelsea are willing to bust their £100,000- a-week wage ceiling in a deal that would net striker Shevchenko £20m over four years.

SunSport revealed yesterday how the Ukrainian’s agent Fabio Paresi met Blues owner Roman Abramovich in London late last year to open talks.

But Shevchenko, 29, declared: “I’m quite unmoved by this latest news.

“These stories have been going around for three years and look where I still am — in Milan, where I’m happy.” "
    "Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get."
    George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

shevy

the Fat Lady didn't sing yet