Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Mayo League Weekend 26th March 2006

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mayo League Weekend 26th March 2006

Interresting weekend of football Errris and Ballyheane head the Superleague table followed by the rest with Crossmolina and Ballyglass down at the basement
    it was a good day for Erris who beat Manulla without the charges of Mossy who they may regret as the season goes on.
    Ballyheane for there part under the charges of John Clarke were impressive dispite the result.
    Snugboro traveled to unfamiliar grounds as Moy villa for there game with S/Foxford
    Westport v Cross ended with amanager less and Crossmolina looking for there first points
    Ballina v Celtic shared the points after celtic had taken the lead I am sure the celtic lads had there minds on the game some of them at leased were thinking of U-17 NOT a good day for the League of Ireland hopefulls
    Good luck to next week games hope the weather is beter
    Just A NOTE
    I see westport B beat Ballinrobe must have put a dent to there challenge for the title, whist you would expect them to beat a Bteam. while all the other teams played out draws except Claremorris win over Conn Rangers Mr Duffy will have to regroup.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Weekend Games

It is very quiet on the forum after the weekend.
    How does everyone feel the weekend games went? Were Urlaur that good or were Cross that naive/bad?
    I was surprised Ballinrobe B weren't able to dispose of Valley Rovers. I think the biggest surprise of the day for me was the draw between Hollister and Moyvilla. A massive result for Hollister.
    There were some high scoring 1st division games. I saw the Ballyvary/Partry match and I must say it was entertaining stuff on a desperate day and Partry were full value for their win.
    Westport B v Ballinrobe looks like it was a cracker. Did anyone see it?
    Already it looks like Crossmolina are finding the going very tough. Ballina had a good result against celtic. I think they will be a force in the division this season.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by short_frank
    It is very quiet on the forum after the weekend.
    How does everyone feel the weekend games went? Were Urlaur that good or were Cross that naive/bad?
    I was surprised Ballinrobe B weren't able to dispose of Valley Rovers. I think the biggest surprise of the day for me was the draw between Hollister and Moyvilla. A massive result for Hollister.
    There were some high scoring 1st division games. I saw the Ballyvary/Partry match and I must say it was entertaining stuff on a desperate day and Partry were full value for their win.
    Westport B v Ballinrobe looks like it was a cracker. Did anyone see it?
    Already it looks like Crossmolina are finding the going very tough. Ballina had a good result against celtic. I think they will be a force in the division this season.
    Time will tell all

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Foot.ie! straight talk

Cross should take heart from the game to be fair urlaur would and should be playing at a higher level,they are only there because they with drew last season,
    think the league should look at this in the future decide to place a club at the level they would be suited rather than at the bottom.
    The league at the beginning of any season can format the league as it feels fit.
    I would think this would serve football.
    Good luck to Cross for the remainder of the season
    ps you got a good write up.