Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Anybody Know How the Appeal by Neilstown Against Castlebar Went ?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anybody Know How the Appeal by Neilstown Against Castlebar Went ?

???????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    yes

it was disallowed on the basis of insufficient evidence/information* presented - absolute joke of a decision and will be appealed AFAIK.

* From what I've seen I cannot understand the FAI decison on this. The information produced as a result of a large search of player registrations, re-gradings, letters of clearance provided plenty of evidence that certain players were ineligible.

Seems the powers that be rather than the rules want to see Celtic progress.
    Last edited by soccerc; 23/03/2006 at 2:09 PM.
    http://pix.ie/widgets/generate/accou...000-F5F5FF.jpg

"It's time for the FAI to grow up." John O'Donoghue, Minister for Sport, RTE , Sunday 7 Nov 2004

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Surely if they've put that much work into it they'll go to the senior council and then possibly to arbitration?

Looks like it'll be another summertime FAI Junior final.

Time for the Junior council to fall on it's sword and let someone with a bit of cop on sort out the rulebook once and for all.

This could keep happening.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    My understanding of the situation is that Neilstown withdrew a certain section of their protest as there was no case to answer, and they failed on the remainder because Castlebar were able to validate the players in question. Remeber all this was dealt with on two previous occasions by the FAI Junior Council and an FAI appeal board. It is now time to move on to the football end of matters, and look forward to a good game between Clonmel and Castlebar.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have said this more than once its about time the F.A.I. Junior Council Needs to take a good look at its self and ask who it represents.or is this just a talking shop to protect who it want to.

With all due respect to Castlebar Cetic they are as much the victims as those who lodge the protest.for the simple reason they who direct these clubs dont seem to understand there own rules.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Time to move on folks!!
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestie
    My understanding of the situation is that Neilstown withdrew a certain section of their protest as there was no case to answer, and they failed on the remainder because Castlebar were able to validate the players in question. Remeber all this was dealt with on two previous occasions by the FAI Junior Council and an FAI appeal board. It is now time to move on to the football end of matters, and look forward to a good game between Clonmel and Castlebar.

First time poster, hmmm.

Edited so as not to prejudice any appeal
    Last edited by soccerc; 24/03/2006 at 1:58 AM.
    http://pix.ie/widgets/generate/accou...000-F5F5FF.jpg

"It's time for the FAI to grow up." John O'Donoghue, Minister for Sport, RTE , Sunday 7 Nov 2004

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy soccerc Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Bestie
    I see you are a new comer try and read previous treads you will find there are contradictions between junior and senior councils regarding Eligbilitys of players'
    Question How do you no they withdrew any section of there appeal
    I have to agree with Soccerc Hmmmm

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

arrow appeal

Castlebar Celtic must be on first name terms with the doorman at the FAI, by now, when is the next appeal in this saga going to be heard. Arrow harps wont need to use local knowledge as I believe Mr Kennedy is being even more vindictive than usual.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy Noel Kenedy

Quote Originally Posted by itisnow
    Castlebar Celtic must be on first name terms with the doorman at the FAI, by now, when is the next appeal in this saga going to be heard. Arrow harps wont need to use local knowledge as I believe Mr Kennedy is being even more vindictive than usual.
    You are right on all accounts he is been vindictive, but remember I thing he seeked advice from the F.A.I. SENIOR COUNCIL on this matter and its this advice he is persuing so if the F.A.I. Council have a change of heart then heads will surly roll.
    By the way right or wrong he runs the Connaught Cup not the F.A.I. and it is its rules that apply so another words (Noel Kenedy) its his party and he cry if he wants to.
    i DID HERE THAT RENMORE HAS THE PROTEST WRITTEN ALL READY IN CASE THEY LOSE.
    NOW IF THEY WERE TO USE IT THAT WOULD PUT ART IN AN AKWARD POSITION.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    i DID HERE THAT RENMORE HAS THE PROTEST WRITTEN ALL READY IN CASE THEY LOSE.
    NOW IF THEY WERE TO USE IT THAT WOULD PUT ART IN AN AKWARD POSITION.
    Rumours count for nothing. That statement needs to be backed up with hard fact. What does Art have anything to do with this? I personally think that this thread should be locked because we are reading gibberish and the only replies are gibberish.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

glory hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderblaster
    Rumours count for nothing. That statement needs to be backed up with hard fact. What does Art have anything to do with this? I personally think that this thread should be locked because we are reading gibberish and the only replies are gibberish.
    I no you wouldn't under stand but believe me if Celtic get though renmore lose they will protest this was one of the clubs Iplayed for.
    less of your lock up
    it would put Art in an akward postion becasue he was in favour of Mayo's appeal Celtic VArrow.
    It's a differant ball game when a club is from your own league who has an objection.
    you should no it was your club last year was in simpler postion.
    another words Shoe on the other foot.
    by the way thunder i am getting pee off your nonsense rebuttle'sall you seem to do is be the glory hunter or the hurler on the ditch.
    I would be interested where you stand in matters rather than been the good guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    is this written in english????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    by the way thunder i am getting pee off your nonsense
    quote of the month here,,,,ha ha ha

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Closed.
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 21/04/2006 at 3:48 PM.